LoversDiag.esp

yosecretsquirrel

I have seen mention through loadorder lists and plugin descriptions reference to Loversdiag.esp .

This sounds like a useful item to have, so I have to ask - does it work and if so where can it be found?

I have googled for it with no joy, the only Dl links show deleted files, so if you have it maybe reup it here? please and thank you. :cool:

I have seen mention through loadorder lists and plugin descriptions reference to Loversdiag.esp .

This sounds like a useful item to have' date=' so I have to ask - does it work and if so where can it be found?

I have googled for it with no joy, the only Dl links show deleted files, so if you have it maybe reup it here? please and thank you. :cool:

[/quote']

I think that there is little kept site because I think that it is MOD of an old system before Version1.4 of Lovers.

• 3 weeks later...

This sounds like a useful item to have' date=' so I have to ask - does it work and if so where can it be found?

[/quote']

I think that there is little kept site because I think that it is MOD of an old system before Version1.4 of Lovers.

Ok, That makes sense I suppose, Thanks:)

Archived