Rhino Armor and Hair Conversions [2020-01-06]

3 hours ago, sunhawken said:

If you want I could pay you at a rate for custom request(s).

No, thank you. Please remember that these are only ports and conversions. I do not create any of these models, and in many cases I did not even rip them myself. They belong to the companies and people that originally created them. All I do is switch them to the skyrim nif format and make UUNP sliders for them. I use blender to add bones and make some adjustments to their initial shape, nifskope to adjust lighting and properties of the nif, bodyslide to create the actual nif, and the creation kit to make the esp. These programs are all freely available, created by very talented people who you should donate to for making this possible, and I did not buy them. I am not Nini. I would not ask for money for something I did not even create.

As for the other sisters, we'll see. I might get to them, or I might get drawn off into doing something else. I did Four's conversion by request because it was already on my list to do and it was a fairly simple conversion.

2 hours ago, rhino_4 said:

No, thank you. Please remember that these are only ports and conversions. I do not create any of these models, and in many cases I did not even rip them myself. They belong to the companies and people that originally created them. All I do is switch them to the skyrim nif format and make UUNP sliders for them. I use blender to add bones and make some adjustments to their initial shape, nifskope to adjust lighting and properties of the nif, bodyslide to create the actual nif, and the creation kit to make the esp. These programs are all freely available, created by very talented people who you should donate to for making this possible, and I did not buy them. I am not Nini. I would not ask for money for something I did not even create.

As for the other sisters, we'll see. I might get to them, or I might get drawn off into doing something else. I did Four's conversion by request because it was already on my list to do and it was a fairly simple conversion.

Thanks for the response, whats cool though (In the case of the DG3 Models.) I'm the original requester that got the NPC models put into the game :D. As seen here https://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/?q=Drakengard&x=9&y=13 

Well, One can only hope. Looking forward to your next projects.

On 19.1.2018 at 2:31 AM, rhino_4 said:

Wow, that's weeeeiiiirrd. I use pure skin too and haven't seen this. It looks like the texture itself got swirled around somehow. That's never happened to me before. What steps should I take to reproduce this?

As a side note, I have no experience at all adding physics to scarfs and other clothing so I have no idea what would be involved in adding it. I'll see if I can dig up a tutorial for it, but I wouldn't hold my breath. That's way outside of my wheel house.

Well, it doesn't happen all the time, just sometimes while switching fast to that armour... When I use a magical effect there always is a strange gloom around some parts of the body even if it looks normal without that effect. I tried your other conversions and it appears with that armour only. Everything else is perfect for me :smile: !

Btw. I have an armour request. Its from Bringess' Deviant Art resource, too: 

https://bringess.deviantart.com/art/Black-Desert-online-Elf-head05-set01-640963138

and/or:

https://bringess.deviantart.com/art/Black-Desert-online-Elf-Npc-poor08-640831509

Could you port one or both of them to Skyrim? That would be great since I enjoy playing a ranger class :D.

And even if not I'd like to thank you so much for your effort. I love that BDO Ranger outfit you converted for skyrim!!!

tumblr_p2r5eumWCc1wkrll6o1_1280.png

7 minutes ago, lunae said:

Well, it doesn't happen all the time, just sometimes while switching fast to that armour... When I use a magical effect there always is a strange gloom around the body parts even if it looks normal without that effect. I tried your pther conversions and it really happens with this armour only. Everything else is perfect for me :smile: !

Btw. I have an armour request. Its from Bringess' Deviant Art resource, too: 

https://bringess.deviantart.com/art/Black-Desert-online-Elf-head05-set01-640963138

and/or:

https://bringess.deviantart.com/art/Black-Desert-online-Elf-Npc-poor08-640831509

Could you port one or both of them to Skyrim? That would be great since I enjoy playing a ranger class :D.

And even if not I'd like to thank you so much for your effort. I love that BDO Ranger outfit you converted for skyrim!!!

tumblr_p2r5eumWCc1wkrll6o1_1280.png

I think these one https://bringess.deviantart.com/art/Black-Desert-online-Elf-Npc-poor08-640831509 is already done for skyrim somewhere on the net.

Edit. I confused it with the BDO Ignis set. The one you want is "Grunil Armor".

20 minutes ago, sunhawken said:

I think these one https://bringess.deviantart.com/art/Black-Desert-online-Elf-Npc-poor08-640831509 is already done for skyrim somewhere on the net.

Edit. I confused it with the BDO Ignis set. The one you want is "Grunil Armor".

But you aren't totally wrong ;-). There is a conversion of that outfit but a more skimpy one. The top is stretched to a dress, trousers and undershirt are missing and so on. Actually I'd prefer a rather accurate and detailed conversion of the original BDO outfit :smile:

9 minutes ago, lunae said:

But you aren't totally wrong ;-). There is a conversion of that outfit but a more skimpy one. The top is stretched to a dress, trousers and undershirt are missing and so on. Actually I'd prefer a rather accurate and detailed conversion of the original BDO outfit :smile:

You mind providing a link?

Updated 2018-01-28

Added Ryuko Matoi's school outfit from Kill La Kill. Includes top, skirt, shoes, glove, upper armor, lower armor, and underwear.

This one took an entire week. Every time I tried to export the DOA5 model to .obj the damn thing exploded on me. I finally gave up and committed to stitching all the vertices back together one by one. My normal process involves saving the model before continuing on to the next step. Normally this means I end up with between five and ten .nif models labelled one through ten. This time my final model before starting bodyslide work was called "working_model_ryuko_24.nif" lol.

On 28/01/2018 at 11:09 PM, rhino_4 said:

Updated 2018-01-28

Added Ryuko Matoi's school outfit from Kill La Kill. Includes top, skirt, shoes, glove, upper armor, lower armor, and underwear.

This one took an entire week. Every time I tried to export the DOA5 model to .obj the damn thing exploded on me. I finally gave up and committed to stitching all the vertices back together one by one. My normal process involves saving the model before continuing on to the next step. Normally this means I end up with between five and ten .nif models labelled one through ten. This time my final model before starting bodyslide work was called "working_model_ryuko_24.nif" lol.

The mesh files are loose. Users need to create a new folder named 'Ryuko Matoi' in the skyrim/data/meshes folder then copy and paste the files from 'meshes' folder in the unzipped download into that to get it to work.

1 hour ago, jigwigigx said:

The mesh files are loose. Users need to create a new folder named 'Ryuko Matoi' in the skyrim/data/meshes folder then copy and paste the files from 'meshes' folder in the unzipped download into that to get it to work.

Thanks for the heads-up. I've fixed it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 18/01/2018 at 6:31 AM, lunae said:

OC :). I use an UNP body with the "Pure Skin" mod and there is no problem with the BDO Ranger armour which looks awesome :D. (If only the scarf had some physics ^^. That´d be great)

72850_20180118092336_1.png

72850_20180118092431_1.png

I Solved, changing the order of equip each part of armor.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/3/2019 at 6:02 PM, SakuTaka00 said:

I have problem with Xiayou Hair, i dunno why but the mod doesnt appear in my game (Its active in mod manager and i'm using AddItemMenu)

Open the console and type 'showracemenu'. It's a hair, not a wig.

Update

2020-01-06

Added Kanna's hair from DOA