Any news on Werewolves

jedib3

you mean mating between male werewolves and female werewolves?

lol, I've been thinking of that too..

and what about the mechanism? If your PC is female then you're gonna need male werewolf, maybe telling farkas/other to become werewolves?? Or make a mating season once in a few days??

I REALLY like your thinking on this HIGHLY important matter..... :P

I'm away from home, no Ck ... I'm bored.

Quest: "Heat"

Trigger: Wilderness encounter silently adds rumor of increased werewolf activity in random village. Rumor crops up next time you're in a position to check for rumors.

Stage 0: Rumor added

Stage 10: Rumor received, quest objective to travel to village

Stage 20: Arrive in village, New objective, ask about werewolves

Stage 30: Hear that there's a Werewolf Bitch in heat in the area. All the weres are being drawn to the area and fighting for the right to mate with her. There's a reward if you can kill the bitch. You are advised that it may be easier to find her at night time, but killing her will be easier during the day. New Objective: Find The Bitch.

Stage 40: Prowl area at night. Encounter werewolf and follow to dungeon entrance where two others are fighting outside. Decide this must be the bitch's lair. (if player kills wolf, there will be another one the next night).

Stage 50: Enter dungeon. Encounter a number of weres, some of them fighting among themselves. During daylight hours many of them will be in human form and will be dazed and confused. The wolf form weres will not attack their human form brethren in this place. Some of the humans will be injured, some of them badly.

Human inhabitants of the cave (bandits, necromancers) will be dead or in the case of females, may be encountered in the midst of being raped by lust maddened werewolves.

Proceeding deeper into the dungeon, the weres will become more aggressive. Female PCs losing at this point may expect to be raped before being killed.

Eventually, the trail leads to a cage or cell block. If present during daylight hours the Bitch will be caged. If at night, she will be loose and in the process of being fucked by a number of weres. these will constantly challenge one another for the right to mate, but the loser will rarely be killed, submitting and backing off to try again later. The weres are concentrating on their bitch but will attach if the player draws attention to himself.

At night the PC will need to kill all the wolves, including the bitch. If during day, or if the player can leave her alive until daybreak, he will find her in a cell or room with a closed door. The door is not locked; the lust maddened wolves were too crazed to remember how to open it.

Entering the room the PC finds the Bitch in human form, huddled miserably and masturbating furiously. "Please" she begs, "I need you. I need it all the time now" and she rolls on to her back and spreads her legs in invitation.

New Objective: Kill The Bitch OR Fuck The Bitch

Stage 60: Killing the bitch is easy in her human form and helpless state. However any weres witnessing the event will wolf up and berserk. Surviving players can claim the reward promised.

Fucking the bitch is just as easy, but it's going to take until nightfall when a fresh set of weres arrive to claim her. The bitch will transform but will not fight, relying on the PC to protect her. If the PC wins he will find the bitch has psychologically imprinted on him, much as a dog on his master. The woman will submit to him henceforth and be available as follower, wife or sex toy. The only requirement is that the PC find a place away from civilization whenever his bitch comes on heat, and defend her against all challengers.

Notes:

Female PCs who choose the Fuck The Bitch option will be covered in werebitch pheromones when the next wave or wares arrives. If she fails she will be treated like a werebitch herself and kept prisoner until the bitch is out of heat.

Male werewolf PCs will wolf up when they get close enough to the dungeon to get a whiff of pheromones.

Female werewolf PCs get a slightly different quest in that they are the bitch, transforming uncontrollably and attacked by weres until they find a place to lair. if the PC is claimed by a wolf at the end of the process, he will keep her as his bitch, occasionally stalking her and raping her or taking her off into the wilderness for a while. The PC will find it oddly difficult to resist these attentions.

• 1 month later...

OMG! DocClox you have one HELL of an imagination, though I would think that once a bitch is claimed by a male it is concensual from that point on. Reguardless of if PC is male or female. I predominantly play female werewolf and would much prefer a rough concencual mating. Though as far as PC lair goes.... Well I find Hearthfire homes are pretty good size AND not within any city :P Got Kjargo all wolfed up as well as me, but can't get any sex mod to initialize in were form properly. :(

Archived