Wicked Whims (Not Recognizing Animations)

So I downloaded The Sims 4 like a week ago, and I thoroughlyĀ Ā followed the installation instructions. However, when I get into game, it pops up that I've only downloaded just the Wicked Whims, not the animations. I spent about 20 minutes downloading each individual animations listed on this link: and downloaded the latest version. Perhaps those animations are not updated? I don't know. My content setting is on, no folders in my mod folder, all of the animation package files are in there, but it still shows as NONE of them are there in game. I've even tried to manually extract the package files and it gives me an error message. Please help?

7 minutes ago, onlyhereforthenudemods said:

So I downloaded The Sims 4 like a week ago, and I thoroughlyĀ Ā followed the installation instructions. However, when I get into game, it pops up that I've only downloaded just the Wicked Whims, not the animations. I spent about 20 minutes downloading each individual animations listed on this link: and downloaded the latest version. Perhaps those animations are not updated? I don't know. My content setting is on, no folders in my mod folder, all of the animation package files are in there, but it still shows as NONE of them are there in game. I've even tried to manually extract the package files and it gives me an error message. Please help?

post screenshot of your mods folder

• 11 months later...

Archived