Is there any tongue action going on

I see all these wonderful animations where this beautiful dragon-whore  is licking ones cock. yet all she is really doing is moving her head up and down at the side of the cock. later she goes for some girl on girl action. my god she's getting off her partner by rubbing her nose against her clitoris, no tongue involved at all. Is there anyway that we can see some tongue action?

1 hour ago, aslab said:

I see all these wonderful animations where this beautiful dragon-whore  is licking ones cock. yet all she is really doing is moving her head up and down at the side of the cock. later she goes for some girl on girl action. my god she's getting off her partner by rubbing her nose against her clitoris, no tongue involved at all. Is there anyway that we can see some tongue action?

For regular scenes not likely I'm afraid.  There are equipable tongue mods out there that you could manually equip during a sex scene.

Some scripted mods do make good use of those tongues in their sex scenes.  The biggest one off the top of my head is Thief - it uses lots of tongue action for it's sex scenes and the items are equipped automatically because they are part of a fully scripted experience.

13 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Some scripted mods do make good use of those tongues in their sex scenes.  The biggest one off the top of my head is Thief - it uses lots of tongue action for it's sex scenes and the items are equipped automatically because they are part of a fully scripted experience.

Interesting, I'll need to take a look!

@Reesewow

Actually the tongues would probably be considered clothing and you would probably be able to use the sexlab option to prevent them from being removed when animation starts with the do not remove option so you wouldn't have to put them on again. I have used some of their posed feet in some of the screenshots before.

To animate the tongue it would probably have to be done the same way that they do it for estrus komotor's animations or the new tentacle animation set.

4 hours ago, myuhinny said:

@Reesewow

Actually the tongues would probably be considered clothing and you would probably be able to use the sexlab option to prevent them from being removed when animation starts with the do not remove option so you wouldn't have to put them on again. I have used some of their posed feet in some of the screenshots before.

To animate the tongue it would probably have to be done the same way that they do it for estrus komotor's animations or the new tentacle animation set.

Sure, altho with that option you would have to remove the tongue after or look a bit foolish walking around with your character's tongue hanging out.  I was more referring to the fact that no sex animations that I know of have very good tongue action by themselves, and need the user to add an equippable tongue for the effect a mod like Thief has.

I think someone could totally develop a mod that did something like this automatically however.  For example Bazinga's HDT Sextoy mod "equips" characters with an invisible item that enables HDT collisions with animated objects when it detects the "sextoy" tag in an animation.  I could see someone make a mod based on that idea, but instead detect "blowjob" or "cunnilingus" and equip a tongue.  Someone could also include an animated object tongue in an animation, but that would be have to be something an animator wanted to do.

Archived