After screen shot, disabled OBGE in oblivion mod manager

http://imgdepot.org/show/20110824/2/483637_game2.jpg

heres what it looks like when i open the menu

http://imgdepot.org/show/20110824/2/306662_game3.jpg

everything was working fine until it froze a bit then

the white graphics kicked in, i disabled OBGE in obmm but the

problem is still there

any help please?:-/

Edit: i reinstalled oblivion and everythings working fine :)

guess it was some weird glitch

Uhm ... the very reason WHY I got rid of OBGE ... useless pile of junk, I dont want to have to reinstall oblivion dozens of times in a row JUST to fix a freaking shader problem.

Still on a side note, dont use that image hosting site, its been black listed by various anti-virus software due to the fact that most of its adds contain maleware

Uhm ... the very reason WHY I got rid of OBGE ... useless pile of junk' date=' I dont want to have to reinstall oblivion dozens of times in a row JUST to fix a freaking shader problem.

Still on a side note, dont use that image hosting site, its been black listed by various anti-virus software due to the fact that most of its adds contain maleware

[/quote']

really? so its OBGE that does that then?, cuz i turned off OBGE

and the problem was still there, so i reinstalled my game and it went away, im still using obge though

oh and the image host site, i used it because ive seen others use it on the forums, i dont get any pop ups or ads when i click on it, but just to be safe ill use photobucket/imageshack next time

Uhm ... the very reason WHY I got rid of OBGE ... useless pile of junk' date=' I dont want to have to reinstall oblivion dozens of times in a row JUST to fix a freaking shader problem.

[/quote']

really? so its OBGE that does that then?, cuz i turned off OBGE

and the problem was still there, so i reinstalled my game and it went away, im still using obge though

oh and the image host site, i used it because ive seen others use it on the forums, i dont get any pop ups or ads when i click on it, but just to be safe ill use photobucket/imageshack next time

Yea its OBGE the more frequent screw up is just a black screen with the HUD, such an unstable piece of junk, but when it works - it freakin works, an makes the game look damn pretty - I tried using it several times already, even used on my other Harddrives ( just the OS and required drivers an whatnaught, basically a harddrive with no personal crap on it ) installed obliv, updated an installed all my DLCs, no mods - just OBSE, tried installing OBGE ... still get either black screen or that ghey white photoshop filter effect, bloody crap I say if its so unstable.

and its not about popups, its the add banners on that image hosting site that root maleware.

Archived