uGridsToLoad and SSE

Its been awhile since I last touched SSE(and even longer playing oldrim).  But now that SKSE64 is out and more mods are making there way over, has anyone been changing this value and still experiencing stability.  The last time I played with it on oldrim, combined with ENB and texture mods, I seem to recall running out of memory somewhat quickly(CTD).

29 minutes ago, casma164 said:

Its been awhile since I last touched SSE(and even longer playing oldrim).  But now that SKSE64 is out and more mods are making there way over, has anyone been changing this value and still experiencing stability.  The last time I played with it on oldrim, combined with ENB and texture mods, I seem to recall running out of memory somewhat quickly(CTD).

Please consider reading the dyndolod64 manual for sse, then you're questions regarding ugrids will be answered.

Okay, I visited Shesons nexus mod page and understand what it does. 

1st and foremost I'll definitely grab it when I get back into skyrim as that mod adds a lot of "immersion" to the game.

But, the other reason why I'm still asking about uGridToLoad changes as the mod has nothing to do with generating actors further away.  Yes, I do realize that this may break quests, cause unnecessary headaches with NPCs killing each other, etc. But there is some enjoyment of blasting a bandit camp with a barrage of fireballs from a greater distance.

Archived