Are there any other titjob animations besides the ones from Lovers with PK?

Lovers with PK has a lot of them, but I was wondering if there was another mod with more titjob / titfuck whatever poses in them.

Seems like a shame to have all those BBB animations and gigantic boobs and not many mods to play with them!:D

Lovers with PK's selection is quite good though, just wondering if there's more, or variations on those poses themselves. Thanks

Err....uh.. in sexlivion or sex darkness? idk, those are outdated oblivion sex quest mod. i stopped using that stuff since 2 years ago so i can't remember if it has tit job or not.

There are new animation coming for lovers by the original lover's mod Chinese creator. IF hes willing to share it to the rest of the world that is.

...lover itself has all possible tit job position a man can imagine,. i can't think any possible acrobatic way for wonderful tit job in future blowjobs animation update in lover. :(

Well, I meant like simple variations, like the guy is laying on his back and the woman is lying on her stomach with her breasts around his cock or maybe the guy sitting in a chair with the woman on her knees in front of him, using her breasts and / or mouth.

I guess I'm just weird over stuff like that.

Archived