Last Exception HELP PLEASE

I'm really hoping someone would be kind enough to please help me figure out what's causing this last exception. It keeps popping up over and over again and I can't figure out the cause. I'm not sure if it's an issue I am having with Wicked Whims, a conflicting mod or just a different mod entirely, or even CC :confused: Hopefully someone could PLEASE HELP as I can't read this worth crap lol. Here is a link to the last exception text after I ran it through xmlprettyprint.com when I tried to read and figure it out myself https://pastebin.com/GWUBAEhF

I'd like to add that this didn't begin happening until my sims puppy was aged up into an adult. So maybe it has something to do with pets? 

25 minutes ago, KrazyKris84 said:

I'm really hoping someone would be kind enough to please help me figure out what's causing this last exception. It keeps popping up over and over again and I can't figure out the cause. I'm not sure if it's an issue I am having with Wicked Whims, a conflicting mod or just a different mod entirely, or even CC :confused: Hopefully someone could PLEASE HELP as I can't read this worth crap lol. Here is a link to the last exception text after I ran it through xmlprettyprint.com when I tried to read and figure it out myself https://pastebin.com/GWUBAEhF

I'd like to add that this didn't begin happening until my sims puppy was aged up into an adult. So maybe it has something to do with pets? 

seen several times in mccc support for this error, unfortunately no one still know what causing it,

they said its something broke with pets, but that still wild guess

I am not truly familiar with this actual mod, but could it have to do with an addon that allows you to have sex with animals?

In most games children are "protected" so that such act cannot happen to them.  Maybe when the puppy becomes an adult, the conflict between the child and adult mod arises.

Remember this is just a shot in the dark.

3 hours ago, dharvinia said:

I most definitely do not. I think I figured out the problem though. I forgot that you can't take a puppy for a walk and I have LittleMsSam's mod to hire a dog walker and stupid ass me called one when the dog was still a pup. Then not long after I aged the pup up. For some reason I still kept getting the pop ups over and over for a last exception though. Anyway after exiting and restarting the game I haven't been getting any pop ups so I'm going to safely assume for now that that was the issue. I also re-hired a dog walker to test it once the dog was an adult and that mod seems to be working fine without any conflicts. My guess is it had nothing at all to do with WW or any other mod other than the dog walker one. There is a failed script mod I get time to time with one of the animations though for WW, but that's a whole different thing so I may make a new post about that if it pops up again to figure out what the issue is. I *think* it said something about pre-sex and it happened while trying to attempt an animation involving a bar. Anyways the script fail notification popped up and the sims never started the animation due to the failure. It was a teasing animation on the bar I think, so I skipped that one and chose a different animation for the bar and it worked no problem :confused: So idk lol

Archived