[SOLVED] Female Bandits Using Bikini Armor?

Just as the title says, how do you get female bandits to spawn in/equip T.A.W.O.B.A. bikinis'?

Solution: Okay so I manually added it to the level list on wrye bash since it doesn't add it automatically. Hopefully that'll make it appear on generic npcs. Thank you for the help!

14 hours ago, Lodakai said:

Easy way... install this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85739

Or you can edit the bandit outfit sets or leveled lists with TESVEdit on your own.

Ah yes, I have that installed already, but no one is wearing the armor. I might have something overriding it in MO tho so I'll have to check it. Thank you for the advice though!

edit: It might be because I have Jh Npcs installed? that mod changes the apperance of pretty much every female character in the game, even generic ones like bandits

1 hour ago, theman123 said:

Ah yes, I have that installed already, but no one is wearing the armor. I might have something overriding it in MO tho so I'll have to check it. Thank you for the advice though!

edit: It might be because I have Jh Npcs installed? that mod changes the apperance of pretty much every female character in the game, even generic ones like bandits

You would need to create a bashed patch and include the bikini leveled lists.   Or edit with TESVEdit and look for conflicts manually.

1 hour ago, Lodakai said:

You would need to create a bashed patch and include the bikini leveled lists.   Or edit with TESVEdit and look for conflicts manually.

Okay so I manually added it to the level list on wrye bash since it doesn't add it automatically. Hopefully that'll make it appear on generic npcs. Thank you for the help!

Archived