Progression on animation mods?

18 hours ago, heroscomeback said:

Oh wow...don't you think I can find that forum myself? I was hoping someone who's using those mods would tell me, instead of me having to search through the entire list of mods and maybe miss something.

I can only see 2 animations mods, Leito's and Crazy's, and those mods don't have that many animations. So I guess the progression hasn't come that far yet.

2 hours ago, nightwolf said:

Oh wow...don't you think I can find that forum myself? I was hoping someone who's using those mods would tell me, instead of me having to search through the entire list of mods and maybe miss something.

I can only see 2 animations mods, Leito's and Crazy's, and those mods don't have that many animations. So I guess the progression hasn't come that far yet.

No need to be a smart ass.

Leito's and Crazy's "animations" are so far the only sex animations incorporated in the Fallout 4 sex framework mod, Four-Play so far. There are a couple other animation WIP mods floating around such as Vader's, but we've yet to see them in Four-Play as the mod creators are waiting for the animation loader to be released.

The best mod currently available (in my opinion) is called RSE (Reproductive System Effects) by Flashy. Don't let the mod name fool you. It's chock full of content and has been painstakingly updated by Flashy nearly every day over the past 2 months and more.

If you've used Four-Play already, then you know what to expect. The mod has remained relatively unchanged since its release. It works and that's good enough for a lot of us. There are a couple add-on mods by Vinfamy but unfortunately, what with updates to F4SE, some of them have developed issues that have not been corrected, though they still work for the most part (just don't forget to install Vinfamy's Control Panel to customize your experiences with the mods). Devious Devices is available for people who are into that kinda thing. Plus there are a few other things floating around but I can't remember them all.

So there you go. Next time, just scroll through the list and do the work yourself. It's really not that difficult and would've taken you maybe 30 seconds to a minute at most. The most popular mods are going to be at or near the top of the Downloads page anyway, since they're the most frequented.

I see. Thanks for all the info, and sorry for being a smartass. I didn't even know about Fallout 4 SE. Seems a bit early to release with so little time since the original game, but at least that will give modders time to adjust.

49 minutes ago, nightwolf said:

I see. Thanks for all the info, and sorry for being a smartass. I didn't even know about Fallout 4 SE. Seems a bit early to release with so little time since the original game, but at least that will give modders time to adjust.

Don't be sorry, it's not a big deal xD

Just remember, if you're installing Four-Play for the first time, make sure you follow the instruction guide to a T! Most of us had hiccups installing the mods that could've been easily avoided if we had just followed the guide.

Good luck and have fun~!

Archived