Sexlab is installed but my actors don't do anything. 

I had this problem in Oldrim before but I forget how I solved it. 

Clearly, it's an FNIS issue. The animations are installed but the behaviours are not attached. When I run good ol' GenerateFNISForUsers (the 64-bit version, of course)  it seems to run fine, and it sees the animation pack that comes with Sexlab and seems like it generates behaviours like normal. 

But when I initiate the happy fun sexytimes, nada. 

Anyone know what I can do to fix it? 

hi, I use nmm since mod organizer doesn't work right ,but nmm doesn't well either. For example: I use SKSE (64 bit) for skyrim se ,but I can't get nmm to run it so made a shortcut for the skse(64).exe and seems to work that way for me. I installed Fnis manually and seems to work that way too. I don't expect anything to get better since most don't make mods for SE or remake them.

4 hours ago, FatGugu1973 said:

Sexlab is installed but my actors don't do anything. 

I had this problem in Oldrim before but I forget how I solved it. 

Clearly, it's an FNIS issue. The animations are installed but the behaviours are not attached. When I run good ol' GenerateFNISForUsers (the 64-bit version, of course)  it seems to run fine, and it sees the animation pack that comes with Sexlab and seems like it generates behaviours like normal. 

But when I initiate the happy fun sexytimes, nada. 

Anyone know what I can do to fix it? 

First, do you play as a custom race? If so you need to enable that race with the sexlab lite spell specific for it. You may need to spawn in a copy of the PC to do this since it's a targeted spell.

Second, do you have the required skeletons and meshes neccisary for it to run? You need the XPMSE skeleton. If you have used NMM instead of MO you may have accidentally overwritten this at some point.

Third, is this a problem specific to the player or NPCs or does it effect both?

Fourth, have you made sure your Sexlab loads 6th in your load order? I am unsure if the bug was properly corrected but the original version of Sexlab Lite required the plugin be loaded in the 6th slot, just after the last vanilla plugin, in order to function.

Fifth, did you give the game time to load all these scenes properly? The game needs to do that and you shouldn't do anything during the 5 or so minutes it requires to avoid accidentally screwing that up. Likewise you probably shouldn't run the vanilla start while it's doing so since that could also fuck it.

Last, did you Initialize Sexlab through the MCM menu? Because don't. Seriously don't, if you did you fucked it up permanently for that character onward.

Ah

8 hours ago, squirrellydood said:

First, do you play as a custom race? If so you need to enable that race with the sexlab lite spell specific for it. You may need to spawn in a copy of the PC to do this since it's a targeted spell.

Second, do you have the required skeletons and meshes neccisary for it to run? You need the XPMSE skeleton. If you have used NMM instead of MO you may have accidentally overwritten this at some point.

Third, is this a problem specific to the player or NPCs or does it effect both?

Fourth, have you made sure your Sexlab loads 6th in your load order? I am unsure if the bug was properly corrected but the original version of Sexlab Lite required the plugin be loaded in the 6th slot, just after the last vanilla plugin, in order to function.

Fifth, did you give the game time to load all these scenes properly? The game needs to do that and you shouldn't do anything during the 5 or so minutes it requires to avoid accidentally screwing that up. Likewise you probably shouldn't run the vanilla start while it's doing so since that could also fuck it.

Last, did you Initialize Sexlab through the MCM menu? Because don't. Seriously don't, if you did you fucked it up permanently for that character onward.

1. Not currently playing a custom race. 

2. I have XPMSE installed

3.  AFAIK, it effects everyone

4.  I have it loading sixth

5.  I have not given it a long period of time to load. I read about that problem but forgot. I will try it. And... 

6.  Yes I have run the installer from the MCM, just like I did in Oldrim. Next character I will NOT. 

Thank you very much for your help! 

A few hard-follow install, ESPECIALLY since FNIS is kinda a wonky program.

1: XPMSSE or whatever it is. Skelly body mod thing.
2: Install FNIS using MCM, Go to "Files" And there'll be a "FNIS XXL", Install that t00
3: Get Sexlab, Add it to the MCM client (the green +)
4: Install Sexlab
5: Run FNIS preloader. 
6: install any other Sex actuator program like Carnival or MatchMaker
7: Happy fapping.

Going to do a full reinstall of SSE and then NEVER run the Sexlab install from the MCM. 

Willing to nuke all existing characters if that is what it takes. 

Also never, ever, EVER installing Sacrosanct again because it BROKE VAMPIRE FEEDING FOREVER. 

Not technically related, but still. 

As God is my witness, I will GET SKYRIM FUCKING WORKING AGAIN! 

Only in SSE this time. 

On 06/01/2018 at 2:43 AM, Eeveefyre said:

A few hard-follow install, ESPECIALLY since FNIS is kinda a wonky program.

1: XPMSSE or whatever it is. Skelly body mod thing.
2: Install FNIS using MCM, Go to "Files" And there'll be a "FNIS XXL", Install that t00
3: Get Sexlab, Add it to the MCM client (the green +)
4: Install Sexlab
5: Run FNIS preloader. 
6: install any other Sex actuator program like Carnival or MatchMaker
7: Happy fapping.

First : NMM (or MO) not MCM... just in case. And most of the time you're going to need the other FNIS assets (Creatures and spell).

Second : when you say your actors don't do anything, did they stand still on the same spot (on each other) ? Because mines are. As if animations can't start, I dunno if that's some sort of conflict with Flower Girls because FG animations doesn't work either.

Going to test again, wish me luck...

On 1/5/2018 at 4:43 AM, nestor28 said:

hi, I use nmm since mod organizer doesn't work right ,but nmm doesn't well either. For example: I use SKSE (64 bit) for skyrim se ,but I can't get nmm to run it so made a shortcut for the skse(64).exe and seems to work that way for me. I installed Fnis manually and seems to work that way too. I don't expect anything to get better since most don't make mods for SE or remake them.

It's probably not a problem with load order from running it separately, but you can make SKSE64 run from NMM by adding the executable (should be "skse64_loader.exe") in Custom Launch Command in the settings (should be under the "Skyrim Special Edition" tab) and then running it  from NMM as "Launch Custom Skyrim SE."

28 minutes ago, Godfrey777 said:

For me SexLab Framework 1.63b1 seems broken.
Nothing works with it with the exception of the Pleasure mod.

Went back to SexLab Lite and everything is working perfectly!

Why did they recommend switching to SexLab Framework 1.63b1 if it is incompatible with most mods?

Almost no mods (so far as I'm aware) have been officially ported over to the new SE framework, given that it's new and in beta. However, many self-ported mods work great. I think if you don't want to mess with conversions yourself, keep what is working now (SL Light) but realize that development will likely switch over to the official port and you will not likely see a lot more mods come out for the light version. 

On 19/01/2018 at 3:28 PM, pone4 said:

It's probably not a problem with load order from running it separately, but you can make SKSE64 run from NMM by adding the executable (should be "skse64_loader.exe") in Custom Launch Command in the settings (should be under the "Skyrim Special Edition" tab) and then running it  from NMM as "Launch Custom Skyrim SE."

That's how I got it working but it's fixed in the 0.63.19 version, it also has .esl support added as well. You have to download it from https://github.com/Nexus-Mods/Nexus-Mod-Manager/releases as I think I read that they've stopped official development to work on the new Vortex so you won't get it from an update check.

The issue with sexlab mods are that they use other stuff, jcontainers, racemenu / NetImmerse Override for instance, so many will never function without them. So mods which you'd think were simple such as 'blush when aroused' just won't work. Some sexlab mods do work for instance SL Arousal and SL Solutions but might need some animations converting.

In the case of jcontainers it's used by a lot of mods. I've made an attempt to get it to compile in 64bit but after downloading several GB (I'm not shitting you about this) of code / additional libraries and installing Visual Studio 2013 then 2015 I'm no closer to getting even the original 32bit version to compile. It's not a case of dropping stuff in and it working.

As a test I thought I'd try something a little simpler so tried converting fuzrodoh but it's missing code and a script file from the github repository that are, according to the vs project files, required to compile it.