Blender scripts or external programs for armor

Leafblighter

Just got back to using a PC for gaming after a five year hiatus. So I'm playing catch up right now on all the new tools and what not.

I remember in Oblivion to change any clothing or armor you had to manually do it. By chance, is there anything thats helps speed that process along?

Last but not least. From what I've gathered to play with the verts for NV, I have to do it with a older version of blender and nif scripts?

Regards

BodySlide64 and Outfit Studio version 4.4.1 and a CBBE-NV version are being adapted to FNV/FO3 as we speak. This will allow for making body/clothing/armor changes quickly and easily whenever you like. Not sure about when it might be released as more features as well as vanilla armor/clothing conversions are being added daily. Cheers!:classic_smile:

7 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

BodySlide64 and Outfit Studio version 4.4.1 and a CBBE-NV version are being adapted to FNV/FO3 as we speak. This will allow for making body/clothing/armor changes quickly and easily whenever you like. Not sure about when it might be released as more features as well as vanilla armor/clothing conversions are being added daily. Cheers!:classic_smile:

Been waiting for this forever! Great news, and TY for the heads up....:classic_biggrin:.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived