CTD on leaving riften

aljustineg

i never experience any crash on my 1st travel on riften but this has happen after doing the theif guild quest (becoming a theif part) and stealing frost quest all i did was use save tool to fix script instances and i cheated my way to increase my level by using the command player.advskill etc   to achieve level 20  can this be the cause of active script count quite high i notice it on my auto save before i leave the riften town i use my save tool to check it  so i dont know that really causes this problem it could be the command player.advskill or using save tool on fixing script instances cause i  heard on some forum that some script are not intended to be removed also is it safe to use the auto save on travel function?

heres my load order in case you might new some mods that can cause this issues

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
Campfire.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Paradise_City_RESOURCES.esm
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esp
UIExtensions.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
AddItemMenu2.esp
SkyUI.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged.esp
dD-No Twitching Dragon Death Animation.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
No More Glowing Edges.esp
abotFiresHurt.esp
FISS.esp
Grimy Utilities Interface.esp
WetFunction.esp
InnCredible.esp
CLARALUX.esp
attack commitment movement speed fluid 3.esp
ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
MashupUNP.esp
EquipmentStateCopy&Rename.esp
CuttingRoomFloorRemoveAltArmorEffect.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
NPCs Protected and Uncapped.esp
FacelightPlus.esp
HepsyHairVC.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
iHUD.esp
zzArmormashups.esp
AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp
LyPlayerVoice.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
TheBaron.esp
The Cluny.esp
MoraelinsMaces.esp
Ghosu - Tribal Staff.esp
Fiore.esp
Cyrodilic Steel Dagger.esp
KWGallowglass.esp
CF Project-FightingDaggers.esp
Epoch Weapon Pack.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
XXCleadHH.esp
BLESS-Leoni Armor.esp
wizDynamicThings.esp
NewMikanEyes.esp
honedmetal.esp
GoToBed.esp
J42_ArmorRatingRedux.esp
SerialStrip.esp
SerialStripper.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
VioLens.esp
TKDodge.esp
dovahkiinrelax.esp
EnemyEnhancer.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Friendlier Taverns.esp
Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Tentapalooza.esp
ABT - Kevkas All-in-One.esp
Northern Bathhouses.esp
Inns and Taverns.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
Paradise_City_Merged.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
Immersive Horses.esp
SBF All In One + DLC.esp
[K's_The Companions Followers for Male].esp
RegentSword.esp
MSLVampiricThirst.esp
ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI Dawnguard&Dragonborn.esp
JaxonzUtilities.esp
Immersive Horses - Hearthfire Patch.esp
NPCs Protected Redux - CRF.esp
Frostfall.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
JRC's Longsword Pack.esp
bobsarmory.esp
Osare Underwear.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
Tamu_GiantHammer.esp
Weapon Replacer.esp
Vivid Weathers - Lanterns of Skyrim Preset.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
SkyrimURWL.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
Vivid Weathers - Extended Snow.esp
Vivid Weathers - Extended Rain.esp
Unique Grasses.esp
DeathRobes.esp
Sit Anywhere.esp
KS Jewelry.esp
AsharaDimonizedDress.esp
Necrosarium.esp
DovahBlingJewelryReplacer.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Blues Skyrim.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
Wildcat - Realistic Damage Plugin.esp
Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp

Nothing springs to mind when looking at your mod list op.

Yes you can turn off "save on travel" if you want to, but in all honesty i would suggest keeping it on if you are getting random crashes like this here or in other places.

And no, the console commands should not be causing any issues.

As for removing scripts, its not a great idea most of the time but really its case by case. Sometimes scripts are clean and easy to remove, other times they will ruin your life.

I would not suggest just cutting out scripts willy nilly though as thats a sure way to cause issues.

Side note, i have an almost completely different load list than you and have had a lot of trouble with Riften (well, the transition in and out, mostly the dock area). I honestly have no idea whats up with Riften, but even with mods that do nothing to the city and its outside cell i still have problems from time to time.

I have no doubt its something simple and stupid that i just dont know/see so hopefully someone will have better help for you op.

On a superficial lookup, I see that you don't use LOOT nor WyreBash, this might cause some issues on the plugin loadorder and some values overriding without the bashed patch.

Also I suggest the dissuse of Book Of UUNP, it adds far too many instances of different armors, adds quite the amount of scripts (at least 1 for every single armor), and its quite demanding for a mid-end computer.

As for Save Tool Fix, if you are using this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31724/?tab=description

It hasn't been updated in millenia, it works, but not good enough.

As for https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

It is a great tool for save cleaning, but since the introduction of "Crash Fixes" by Meh321 it has stopped being of use for those using it.

And last, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76776/?

this one is the most worked atm, works with Oldrim SkyrimSe and FO4. Plus Oldrim with "Crash Fixes" (still largely on devoloping), and works with MO and LOOT.

EDIT: Try not to change load orders midgame, and if its a scripts error, try to track it down. Enable papyrus logging (performance warning), traceing (same warning, altho i think not necssary) and SKSE logging (same warning again).

Ohh, and use Crash Fixes and Bug Fixes (and all other fixes) by Meh321.

54 minutes ago, Machii said:

On a superficial lookup, I see that you don't use LOOT nor WyreBash, this might cause some issues on the plugin loadorder and some values overriding without the bashed patch.

Also I suggest the dissuse of Book Of UUNP, it adds far too many instances of different armors, adds quite the amount of scripts (at least 1 for every single armor), and its quite demanding for a mid-end computer.

As for Save Tool Fix, if you are using this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/31724/?tab=description

It hasn't been updated in millenia, it works, but not good enough.

As for https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

It is a great tool for save cleaning, but since the introduction of "Crash Fixes" by Meh321 it has stopped being of use for those using it.

And last, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76776/?

this one is the most worked atm, works with Oldrim SkyrimSe and FO4. Plus Oldrim with "Crash Fixes" (still largely on devoloping), and works with MO and LOOT.

EDIT: Try not to change load orders midgame, and if its a scripts error, try to track it down. Enable papyrus logging (performance warning), traceing (same warning, altho i think not necssary) and SKSE logging (same warning again).

Ohh, and use Crash Fixes and Bug Fixes (and all other fixes) by Meh321.

so i guess il just remove the book of uunp thanks il just download bug fixes cause im already using crash fixes gonna have to start another new game and thanks for the tips i wont sort my load order anymore on my midgame about this fallrim tools is it safe to use?

Edit: that was my new save and i forgot to use loot on that one but on my other one i use loot 

2 hours ago, azoth1267 said:

Nothing springs to mind when looking at your mod list op.

Yes you can turn off "save on travel" if you want to, but in all honesty i would suggest keeping it on if you are getting random crashes like this here or in other places.

And no, the console commands should not be causing any issues.

As for removing scripts, its not a great idea most of the time but really its case by case. Sometimes scripts are clean and easy to remove, other times they will ruin your life.

I would not suggest just cutting out scripts willy nilly though as thats a sure way to cause issues.

Side note, i have an almost completely different load list than you and have had a lot of trouble with Riften (well, the transition in and out, mostly the dock area). I honestly have no idea whats up with Riften, but even with mods that do nothing to the city and its outside cell i still have problems from time to time.

I have no doubt its something simple and stupid that i just dont know/see so hopefully someone will have better help for you op.

thanks for trying though 

1 hour ago, Machii said:

It looks lie its mroe of a replacement, instead of adding to the scripts for dynamic exchange. So its ok, unless you have stuff which replaces textures/meshes of other vanilla weapons.

ok thanks im going to install it again cause i cant stand the vanilla weapon fat sword lol 

Archived