Please help me find this mod

sorry I'm new so I don't know how to hide the images I apologize  but hi I'm in need of help I've been trying to find out the mods used to make your character look like this but I can't find any if anyone can find the mods or find anything to help me get really close to making my character look like that in anyway I would greatly appreciate it and if u need anymore images or video links to the mod just let me know please and thank you for helping and here's a link to a video of the mod being used in game  Check out @tohirokonno’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/tohirokonno/status/879328685748232193?s=09  again thank you for the help 

IMG_20171218_204410.jpg

IMG_20171218_222046.jpg

IMG_20171218_204529.jpg

IMG_20171218_222842.jpg

I'm undoubtedly not the best to answer this question, but I do see that the body is Atomic Body and the preset looks like Athletic Muscular Atomic Beauty Preset.  Both easily found on Nexus.  The armors are mixed, obviously.  I believe the collar and harness would be found here in LL with Devious Devices.  The pip-boy seems solo.  I'm guessing it could be something like a Nuka-Cola version/repaint.  Shouldn't be too hard to find.  The Atomic Beauty mod page lists a ton of armors that you can look up.  The hair I guess is either Commonwealth Cuts or MiscHairstyle v1.6 (can google it to find it).

Robot is unfamiliar to me.  I haven't done a lot of new modding to FO4 lately.  Looks related to Nier Automata.  The background colors are either a SweetFX preset or an ENB, but you'd have to find that one out (iif that matters to you).  Good luck.  Hope that helps a little.

P.S. I'm almost certain the hair is MiscHairstyle v1.6

Archived