UAP - Ultimate Armor Pack HGEC Female Body Replacer

Greetings all LL Oblivion Players

Today I have a super ultimate very special surprise for you guys and gals. I've been working continually on this mod and I can now say that it is officially done, for now.:)

After many requests to upload this mod, I've finally managed to break it up enough to be able to upload the mod. Now I know there is quite a few mods out there that most likely does the same as this one, but with different armors.

UAP - Ultimate Armor Pack

UAP_Ultimate_Armor_Pack_Banner.jpg

Author: EttienneV (Xelus)

Requirements:

HGEC Female Body Replacer

Latest Oblivion patch 1.2.0416

Shivering Isles

Description

===========

This mod combines 52 different armor mods into one mod for conflict reasons. Locations and screenshots have been provided to aid the player in finding all of the armors that were added. The majority of these armors require HGEC Female body replacer, as all of the armor is meant only for females. (Sorry male players)

In the "ArmorLocations" folder is all the armors' locations.

In the "ArmorScreenshots" folder is all the armors' screenshots.

Installation

============

Copy the "meshes", "Textures" and "UAP.esp" to your "oblivion\data" directory and replace if asked.

Activate via OBMM

Optional

In the "Option Files" folder, I've added all the extra options from all the mods that are included in this mod.

Simply choose the corresponding armor's optional version and copy it to your "oblivion\data" directory to replace the orignal mod's meshes, texture.

Conflicts

=========

Be aware that, if you have any of the mods active that is included in this pack, delete their .esp's as I did not change anything to the original mods when I merged them into one mod.

Known Bugs

==========

For some reason the custom HWDress mod I've made does not work properly in this pack, though fixing this can be done by copying my original mod "HWDress" with its textures and meshes into your oblivion data directory, then the outfit works correct. Not sure wht this happens, but the above is the only solution I've found for the problem so far.

Let me know of any other bugs if you find any.

Credits

=======

Bethesda Creating Oblivion

Korana Acolyte of Kynareth Armor

Eyren Ambassador of Darkness Armor

Battlemage Armory

EY_Vampire Hunter Armor

R18 Amy Am Armor

Eisen Platte Armor

Fiona Armor

Heilige Mutter Armor

Leere Armor

Ayumi X Blades Armor

XiNAVRO Assassin's Creed Gear

Arcelas Black Hand Armor

N8k Black Wisteria Armor

Alecu Ceremonial Knight Armor

Skeleton K Dark Illusion Armor

Nightshade Armor

Fizz DarkWind Armor

NPR Diano Armor

Gloria And Trish Armor

Kirin Armor

Schwarze Katze Armor

NIHS FEZA Vesta Armor

SleepyD HeartBreaker Armor

Hentai Everia Armor

Seraphim Armor

Neovinci Neo's Felicia Armor

Sinblood Sinblood Revenous Armor

Xelus Xelus Bayonetta

Xelus Sisters Of Battle

Xelus DarksidersWAR

Xelus Dark Mistress

Reira Elphintos Armor

Zynthar More Shields

alllll61s Templar Armor

Blueness Lion Armor

Kosai Welkynd Armor

And to any other authors I may have missed, thank you, as your efforts have made Oblivion one of the greatest games.

Enjoy

Download Link

=============

Part 1 (meshes only)

http://www.mediafire.com/?3lj673cl3b8flaq

Part 2 (screenshots, Readme and main esp)

http://www.mediafire.com/?gctzf38warkf59e

Part 3 (Textures)

http://www.mediafire.com/?n1j3wu8fko7zdpc

Part 4 (Textures)

http://www.mediafire.com/?ay4qvjihvihe84x

Part 5 (Textures)

http://www.mediafire.com/?5uxs1p03urtt5kw

Preview

UAP_Ultimate_Armor_Pack.jpg

Enjoy

post-10900-13597878322382_thumb.jpg

Awesome!

These aren't added to the leveled lists right? As in NPCs won't make use of the armors correct?

Even if not, this is a great compilation that I'll try out soon. Thanks!

Awesome!

These aren't added to the leveled lists right? As in NPCs won't make use of the armors correct?

Even if not' date=' this is a great compilation that I'll try out soon. Thanks!

[/quote']

Yes, I'm not quite sure how the lists work to get the NPC's to use them, if anyone knows, they are free to edit the mod and upload the version with the loot list added. :)

Would love to see some screenshots of how the different armors looks with LL' date=' since it's a huge download.

[/quote']

Just check the attachment on the post, in the background is most of the armors that are in the pack.

Would love to see some screenshots of how the different armors looks with LL' date=' since it's a huge download.

[/quote']

Just check the attachment on the post, in the background is most of the armors that are in the pack.

Well, those pitures are too small, but I understand that it would be bothersome to post them all and I know about most armors already. It's just this "Noble Armor" that I'm curious about. Could you post a couple of screens of it?

This is a great mod.

I've had a number of these at one or another time and the problem has been 57 mods taking up space. In fact I see only one way to improve this. Make it a store like Apachii so we're not running all over creation looking for these wonderful armors.

Archived