5 minutes ago, mabowabo said:

Bro I figured it out! I did what you said and disabled my mods in batches until I found the issue. It is a bug fix addon called Mu Joint Fix that was causing the problems. Disabling that makes the poses act normally : )

SkyrimSE 2022-08-03 15-10-45.png

SkyrimSE 2022-08-03 15-12-51.png

Nice!

Glad you found the cause! Enjoy the rest of your skyrim, bud!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/3/2022 at 8:15 AM, mabowabo said:

Bro I figured it out! I did what you said and disabled my mods in batches until I found the issue. It is a bug fix addon called Mu Joint Fix that was causing the problems. Disabling that makes the poses act normally : )

SkyrimSE 2022-08-03 15-10-45.png

SkyrimSE 2022-08-03 15-12-51.png

You can also fix by going to mu joint files and editing [fixbutt] "amount" and "rotation limit" to zero. in data\skse\plugins\mujointfix ini         and you can keep the knee stuff working as normal

• 7 months later...

Hey there if anyone could help that'd be fantastic I cant find the answer anywhere. I can't figure out how to make a follower stop posing on xbox. The only thing I've found so far that works is to use a cheat spell to reset their location but I hope theirs something more convenient than teleporting a follower to the other side of the world. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Weird error for the select screen of 9 and 10. When i equip the select ring, the menu shows up i pick one of them and the menu screen just disappears, unlike other rings where it goes to a different menu showing pose numbers. whats even more odd is that when i pick a category, the first pose of that category gets played when i equip the play ring. I have poser hotkeys, i just dont know how to use it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks a lot  for this "must have" mod that i finally installed (like spoted since years :p) ^^

- How do you stop NPC from poses ?

- Is the ESP can be ESLified (with the CK ? the only way i know to do this) ?  (and/or is there a ESL version of it somewhere).

Those so precious ESP slots you know...

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I downloaded this mod today but didn’t get it to run at all. Generating the behaviour / the poses in FNIS did not hint at any errors. 
The rings / spells / shouts do not show up in-game, however. How can I actually use the poses? I’m tried using the AddItemMenu mod but couldn’t find a pose folder. Also, I’m running Alternate Start, in case it has an effect on my inventory. Nothing shows up in MCM, either. 

Does anyone know how to fix his? Does waiting (irl or in-game) do anything?