• 3 months later...

Can anyone help me with this mod? My game freezes permanently or sometimes CTDs when I select a pose. I can play the default poses of 1, 10-19, but once I get to 3 or 4 it freezes as well. I only have ~6k animations and FNIS 7.5.1 XXL shows no warnings or errors. No consistency check errors either. Using the latest xpse.

Edit: Nevermind, it was a problem with FNIS MO2 integration and it placing the animation files in a mod by default.

• 2 months later...

This is going to be stupid but how do you get this to work? I didn't think I needed anything more than FNIS and XPMSSE. I downloaded, installed and ran FNIS but I'm running into some issues. I see the 14 pose categories in my Powers list but they do not bring up a submenu of the poses in them and they also do not work for my character at all. I can get some of the default poses from the packs to work on followers but never myself. So basically I can only do a dozen poses for my followers only.

24 minutes ago, sabery said:

This is going to be stupid but how do you get this to work? I didn't think I needed anything more than FNIS and XPMSSE. I downloaded, installed and ran FNIS but I'm running into some issues. I see the 14 pose categories in my Powers list but they do not bring up a submenu of the poses in them and they also do not work for my character at all. I can get some of the default poses from the packs to work on followers but never myself. So basically I can only do a dozen poses for my followers only.

You should have rings in your inventory which you then use to pick the poses for your character.

I didn't realize. So one set of rings allows you to pick the pose, the other set executes it on yourself and the power move allows you to execute it on your follower? I had no idea, I couldn't find this information before. I think I just need a custom camera now because the poses zoom your camera in really far and lock the camera at that distance from there on. Thank you so much for the help.

One last question would be how do you get yourself and your follower to stop posing and snap back to default? I can stop by unsheathing a weapon I believe but the follower is always left sliding around in the pose still even if she enters combat. I just found out you can stagger them and that'll reset them but I don't know if beating your follower or unsheathing is the actual intended method.

• 4 weeks later...

This mod doesn't seem to be compatible with nemesis. Crashed with Nemesis, worked fine with FNIS. May not be Nemesis coz I have 200+ mods enabled. But yeah tried both Nemesis and FNIS, crashed on Nemesis. So can we get compatibility patch with Nemesis pls?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello!

Great thanks for the amazing work and Amazing mod. I have a few questions if you can help.

I cant find the animations for this mod (IDLE) with the in-game console. I have the spells and items and the mod runs perfectly, I can also find the Animation Objects with the console but not the poses for some reason.

I tried searching using the names from the FNIS file (GOM and so on), also tried GP / AnimOb / Goma / Pero and many others but to no avail. Am i missing something? Are these not recorded as Idles within the game?

I am trying to get NPCs to stay permanently in a certain pose (even after leaving cell and reloading they would remain in that pose) so I am setting it with the console command "playidle" (I am trying to make it something like from this mod

Great thanks for any help and for the amazing work! Sorry if my question is unclear or the answer is obvious.

Any help / advice would be greatly appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Nice to meet you. First of all, please forgive me for machine translation because I am not good at English. Gomapero's Twitter released 15 last year, do you all know? Check out his Twitter if you'd like to see new animations added after using it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2021 at 1:38 AM, Dogrules23 said:

I can't get this to work successfully in my game, it just makes all player animations stop working. I'm using Nemesis.

It says that FNIS is required, so you cant use nemesis for it. It has to be FNIS

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...