• 2 months later...
On 7/28/2022 at 4:36 AM, Artismarti said:

Have you tried using NiOverride Pose Adjustments?

Hmm I haven't, I'll check it out, thanks for the suggestion!

EDIT: I tried the mod, but it doesn't allow me to select the furniture, only my characters body and what I'm wearing... unless I'm missing something.

Edited by mabowabo
On 7/29/2022 at 3:57 PM, mabowabo said:

Hmm I haven't, I'll check it out, thanks for the suggestion!

EDIT: I tried the mod, but it doesn't allow me to select the furniture, only my characters body and what I'm wearing... unless I'm missing something.

Is it GnomaPero Land the chair is in?

I can go there and check if I can make it work

1 hour ago, Artismarti said:

Is it GnomaPero Land the chair is in?

I can go there and check if I can make it work

Oh no, all the furniture is a part of each pose. The furniture appears when I trigger the poses, it's not outside in the world.

It's strange because not all the poses with furniture behave this way. Some of the furniture that appears with a pose is aligned properly, though most of the time the opposite is true. Also, thanks for trying to help me out here XD 

Edited by mabowabo
36 minutes ago, mabowabo said:

Oh no, all the furniture is a part of each pose. The furniture appears when I trigger the poses, it's not outside in the world.

It's strange because not all the poses with furniture behave this way. Some of the furniture that appears with a pose is aligned properly, though most of the time the opposite is true. Also, thanks for trying to help me out here XD 

Oh ok, then I think the pose itself is misaligned, don't you think?

Let me find it and check

Edited by Artismarti
1 hour ago, mabowabo said:

Do you know which one it is?

Im going through them, but it takes some time xD

23 hours ago, mabowabo said:

Found them. Seems like it on your side, bud.

All fine here. I have no clue what might cause this.

If you want to post your mod list via modwatch I can take a look, if you want.

Spoiler

ScreenShot2215.pngScreenShot2214.pngScreenShot2216.png

Edited by Artismarti
4 hours ago, mabowabo said:

Hey, thanks again for checking this out! Yeah, well at least it's good to know it's something on my end, hopefully we can figure out how to fix it XD

Heres my mod list:

https://modwat.ch/u/mabowabo/plugins

I think we will make this work!

Have you sorted your load order with Loot? 

My ZaZAnimationPack.esm is loaded under Sexlab, so is schlongs of skyrim.

I usually first sort my load order with Loot (and add rules for some things that it does not sort correct), then open up Wrye Bash to further fix it manually since WryeBash tells you if you fucked up.

Edited by Artismarti
31 minutes ago, Artismarti said:

I think we will make this work!

Have you sorted your load order with Loot? 

My ZaZAnimationPack.esm is loaded under Sexlab, so is schlongs of skyrim.

I usually first sort my load order with Loot (and add rules for some things that it does not sort correct), then open up Wrye Bash to further fix it manually since WryeBash tells you if you fucked up.

Yeah, I use Vortex which has LOOT integrated in it, and the load order appears to be ok according to that. I figure that is true since some poses are perfectly aligned, while others are not, but I might be wrong... 

ScreenShot162.jpg

SkyrimSE 2022-08-02 22-05-54.png

Edited by mabowabo

Hmm, ok. Perhaps we should try the good ol' "disable everything that is not related until it is fixed"?

I dont know what else that is precise that we can do right now

Btw, have you tried downloading it again and installing it? 

Edit: After looking a bit on your load order, I actually just suggest using Loot as an executable and not the integrated one.

But at the same time, it looks like it is something messing with the objects. So loading this mod further down might solve a potential conflict   

Edited by Artismarti
46 minutes ago, Artismarti said:

Hmm, ok. Perhaps we should try the good ol' "disable everything that is not related until it is fixed"?

I dont know what else that is precise that we can do right now

Btw, have you tried downloading it again and installing it? 

I did try reinstalling it a few times, didn't fix it. Yeah I could try doing the disabling strat I guess... but damn XD that'll be a last resort for sure. If only I knew more about the mod and how it works, I could maybe realign the poses myself. It just really confuses me that its only some poses where this happens, and that there is no correlation between them. Like here, on pose pack 14, number 71, my char should be submerged instead of standing. What version of XMPSE are you using? I'm on 4.80, but there is an older version 4.79 which maybe you have installed?

SkyrimSE 2022-08-03 00-51-04.png

9 minutes ago, mabowabo said:

I did try reinstalling it a few times, didn't fix it. Yeah I could try doing the disabling strat I guess... but damn XD that'll be a last resort for sure. If only I knew more about the mod and how it works, I could maybe realign the poses myself. It just really confuses me that its only some poses where this happens, and that there is no correlation between them. Like here, on pose pack 14, number 71, my char should be submerged instead of standing. What version of XMPSE are you using? I'm on 4.80, but there is an older version 4.79 which maybe you have installed?

SkyrimSE 2022-08-03 00-51-04.png

haha yeah, I just did that for the 5th time thinking I solved all bugs, Worst thing is is that skyrim just seems to have fixed itself, I removed nothing.. just disabled and enabled.

I'm using 4.80 as well, though I use XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Fixed Scripts as well: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44252.

I assume you have all the other 'mandatory' fixes as well? Perhaps your skyrim needs one of the fixes

13 minutes ago, Artismarti said:

haha yeah, I just did that for the 5th time thinking I solved all bugs, Worst thing is is that skyrim just seems to have fixed itself, I removed nothing.. just disabled and enabled.

I'm using 4.80 as well, though I use XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Fixed Scripts as well: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44252.

I assume you have all the other 'mandatory' fixes as well? Perhaps your skyrim needs one of the fixes

Man XD I guess its just the nature of modding, random things happen and skyrim sometimes just does whatever it wants.

As to the fixes, I tried that script but it didn't do it. Though maybe I am missing something. What other mandatory fixes do you know of? 

5 minutes ago, mabowabo said:

Man XD I guess its just the nature of modding, random things happen and skyrim sometimes just does whatever it wants.

As to the fixes, I tried that script but it didn't do it. Though maybe I am missing something. What other mandatory fixes do you know of? 

Spoiler

"It just works" - Todd Howard 2015 - YouTube

SSE Fixes, SSE Engine Fixes, FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES, Bug Fixes SSE, Spell Perk Item Distributor, Powerofthree's Tweaks, Powerofthree's Papyrus Extender, .NET Script Framework, Scrambled Bugs, Mfg Fix and Unofficial SKyrim Modder's Patch - USMP SE. 

I do not know if I need all of them but I take no chances!

But I still lean more towards that something is overwriting the poses. I see no other logical reason for it not to work, though I have encountered a lot of bugs with the weirdest causes. 

27 minutes ago, Artismarti said:
  Reveal hidden contents

"It just works" - Todd Howard 2015 - YouTube

SSE Fixes, SSE Engine Fixes, FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES, Bug Fixes SSE, Spell Perk Item Distributor, Powerofthree's Tweaks, Powerofthree's Papyrus Extender, .NET Script Framework, Scrambled Bugs, Mfg Fix and Unofficial SKyrim Modder's Patch - USMP SE. 

I do not know if I need all of them but I take no chances!

But I still lean more towards that something is overwriting the poses. I see no other logical reason for it not to work, though I have encountered a lot of bugs with the weirdest causes. 

I have most of those fixes, and I think I agree with you. I have a feeling its some random mod thats interfering. I think I'll bite the bullet and disable my mods one by one till I figure this out. Gonna go sleep now lol, thanks again for trying to help out bro!

11 minutes ago, mabowabo said:

I have most of those fixes, and I think I agree with you. I have a feeling its some random mod thats interfering. I think I'll bite the bullet and disable my mods one by one till I figure this out. Gonna go sleep now lol, thanks again for trying to help out bro!

You can disable them in chunks, that's what I do at least. First all the mods that would make sense, then the mods I dont know anything about and then the ones that does not makes sense -I usually find the cause in the last chunk.

No worries, bud! Everyone should enjoy Skyrim!

12 hours ago, Artismarti said:

You can disable them in chunks, that's what I do at least. First all the mods that would make sense, then the mods I dont know anything about and then the ones that does not makes sense -I usually find the cause in the last chunk.

No worries, bud! Everyone should enjoy Skyrim!

Bro I figured it out! I did what you said and disabled my mods in batches until I found the issue. It is a bug fix addon called Mu Joint Fix that was causing the problems. Disabling that makes the poses act normally : )

SkyrimSE 2022-08-03 15-10-45.png

SkyrimSE 2022-08-03 15-12-51.png

Edited by mabowabo