Skirtless mod exists?

Jinjo

Just wondering...is there a skirtless mod for all of the default outfits (and maybe dlc as well) out there?

I remember one existing a few years back but that's the only one I know of as far as I know and it didnt use Autolink (I think..)

7 hours ago, Jinjo said:

Just wondering...is there a skirtless mod for all of the default outfits (and maybe dlc as well) out there?

I remember one existing a few years back but that's the only one I know of as far as I know and it didnt use Autolink (I think..)

There's plenty of skirtless mods out there, but I don't know one that covers that many outfits.

There is also the fact that making a skirtless mod out of a default outfit has become so easy to do that most modders won't even bother to upload just that.

10 minutes ago, Jinjo said:

Hmm maybe I should try it myself then if its pretty easy. Don't really know where to start but it shouldn't be that hard to figure out. Thanks!

If you want to do it yourself, you should start with LR photo studio :

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/f2d5z16fv0xm2/DOA5LR

It's the easiest tool to use to remove parts of an outfit and see the results instantly.

If you have specific (and more complicated) outfits in mind, you can always try to ask for them, no promises but it could be good training for wannabee modders like me.

Archived