Need help with KZ-Style.

Faustrecht

So i installed KZ-style and most works fine.

Its not really hard if you know what to do.

But one thing i cant figure out. Most female Darkelves have blond hair (More white than blond)

KZ Children. I dont know what version it is (i can only remember i downloaded it form Mega) but they cause heavy stuttering if i am with them.
I installed the RS-Children Patch for HDT and moved these files into the KZchr folder.

I even dont know why children have Bouncing effects. For me its not required. I dont use any Lolita mods so they can have Vanilla body.

I dont know that forum but these folders look identical. I got the link from here.
Sadly there is no Readme included.

Darkelves still blond. Jenassa not but all other.

the installation its pretty easy, unzip the races you want, install KZ Core first, then the rest of the files, the bodies are CBBE so a UNP patch its included, it must be installed last

After some researches it seems to be a HDT problem. KZ-Children have no Bellynode wich results in a HDD-Benchmark by writing error messages in the log.

I liked the Faces but ok cant get it working.

Btw: Omfg what forum is this? Just look the Avatars of the users. That speaks a clear Language. o.O

Archived