None of the HDT armors works !

charfed

I can't explain my disappointement and my despair , as I've lost hope , I don't know what exactly is causing the problem but to be clear I don't think anything can change it cuz I did try everything

and unistall everything and reinstall it all over again first I tried https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/ with cbbe body type so used this one here

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/ , well It worked for me for a while the armor changed and body become smoother and bouces then it stopped I don't know what's the cause of it I did everything in place and remove all armor confliction modes but no :frown: I got the old lame vanilla armor back , no bouces nothing :frown: this is very odd . I'm sure I have nothing naked body works fine but when the armor is no bouncing is there ,

this one worked fine for me before I changed the body to unp so I donwloaded this one instead https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69562/

and yet  I  still get the lame old vanilla armor I don't know what to do !

plizz help me even a new start doesn't change that 

reinstalling the game and nmm didn't change a thing either

plizz 

these are the modes I'm using at the moment they have no conflict with    

''Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT'' ? ? do they             

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy        

alternative start

- Live Another Life-9557-3-1-7

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

FNIS Behavior V7_0-11811-7-0        

FNIS Creature Pack 6_1-11811-6-1              

FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells -11811-5-0-1

FNIS Behavior V7_0 XXL-11811-7-0-XXL              

Helmet Toggle

Load Game CTD Fix-85443-1

Moonlight Tales - Essentials 

RaceMenu v3-4-5-29624-3-4-5

RaceCompatibility with fixes      

Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT              

SkyUI              
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended              

what the heck is going here I can load the meshes in outfit studio just fine the clothes are there ! just in front of me ? why can't the game recongnize them ???

834719femalebody0.png

434717femalebody1.png

Hi,

I made Remodeled Armor for UUNP.

The files you are showing all are compatible with my mod.

So am I right that you installed Bodyslide along with the prepackaged body?

Im thinking you did, so you must have an HDT UUNP body with a compatible skeleton and the associated HDT Kit needed to at least see a bouncy body as you claimed "when naked it works fine"

So Im thinking you did not actually install either of the mods armor files via Bodyslide.

Let me explain,

You actually have to open Bodyslide, and select the groups...Then you select your preset...Then you might want to check off Build Morphs (bottom left corner)

Then you hit batch build, (bottom left corner)

The program will build the outfits to the body preset you selected (presets are in the upper left corner)

This will take a couple of minutes after that you get a window saying that the process is complete.

You would then be ready to play.

Untitled.png

Its really not that hard,

You just have to take another couple of steps, I assure you that all the real work was done already....Believe me I spent like a year making all these damn sliders for all these darn mods.

Its only going to take you 3 minutes to learn how to select a group, pick a preset, and hit batch build then your in game playing with full physics bodies.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Question

Whats a Preset?

Answer:

A preset is a body type, such as UNP, Sevenbase, UNPB notice that these are all popular types of bodies used by Skyrim players....

By selecting a preset the selection of armor you have chosen in GROUPS TAB will all be built to fit that preset body type.

Question

What are all these sliders?

Answer:

Those sliders are for further customization of your female body types, you can change how the Preset looks and do so in real time with the PREVIEW window,

Push the Preview button for a look at how its a goin to be.

Question

Whats/Where is Group TAB?

Answer

In the picture above I put a Blue Box around it,  This allows you to just run off a selection of outfits but its also there so that when you have a whole lot of slider sets you can be careful not to run off too many, as some slider sets come with options that will overwrite themselves such as when an outfit comes in both HDT and Non-HDT....More importantly these days its easy to have around 4 to 10,000 outfits made in slider sets so its also possible to crash Bodyslide with the enormous libraries that are available today.

Always Always use the Group Tab for best results.

55 minutes ago, charfed said:

I can't explain my disappointement and my despair , as I've lost hope , I don't know what exactly is causing the problem but to be clear I don't think anything can change it cuz I did try everything

and unistall everything and reinstall it all over again first I tried https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/ with cbbe body type so used this one here

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/ , well It worked for me for a while the armor changed and body become smoother and bouces then it stopped I don't know what's the cause of it I did everything in place and remove all armor confliction modes but no :frown: I got the old lame vanilla armor back , no bouces nothing :frown: this is very odd . I'm sure I have nothing naked body works fine but when the armor is no bouncing is there ,

this one worked fine for me before I changed the body to unp so I donwloaded this one instead https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69562/

and yet  I  still get the lame old vanilla armor I don't know what to do !

plizz help me even a new start doesn't change that 

reinstalling the game and nmm didn't change a thing either

plizz 

these are the modes I'm using at the moment they have no conflict with    

''Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT'' ? ? do they             

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy        

alternative start

- Live Another Life-9557-3-1-7

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

FNIS Behavior V7_0-11811-7-0        

FNIS Creature Pack 6_1-11811-6-1              

FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells -11811-5-0-1

FNIS Behavior V7_0 XXL-11811-7-0-XXL              

Helmet Toggle

Load Game CTD Fix-85443-1

Moonlight Tales - Essentials 

RaceMenu v3-4-5-29624-3-4-5

RaceCompatibility with fixes      

Remodeled Armor for UUNP BodySlide HDT              

SkyUI              
XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended              

what the heck is going here I can load the meshes in outfit studio just fine the clothes are there ! just in front of me ? why can't the game recongnize them ???

834719femalebody0.png

434717femalebody1.png

I had to quote you to get the system to message you as I don't believe the system would update that your question got an answer, in future you should activate active tracking of the threads you open via the FOLLOW button in upper right of the thread.

1 hour ago, Gameplayer said:

Hi,

I made Remodeled Armor for UUNP.

The files you are showing all are compatible with my mod.

So am I right that you installed Bodyslide along with the prepackaged body?

Im thinking you did, so you must have an HDT UUNP body with a compatible skeleton and the associated HDT Kit needed to at least see a bouncy body as you claimed "when naked it works fine"

So Im thinking you did not actually install either of the mods armor files via Bodyslide.

Let me explain,

You actually have to open Bodyslide, and select the groups...Then you select your preset...Then you might want to check off Build Morphs (bottom left corner)

Then you hit batch build, (bottom left corner)

The program will build the outfits to the body preset you selected (presets are in the upper left corner)

This will take a couple of minutes after that you get a window saying that the process is complete.

You would then be ready to play.

hey man thanks but I fixed it ! 

I batchbuilt the preset UUnp-unp on special unp for it to work everything is fine just little problem I won't call it a problem but when I did that kind of the onlything that's purpule are my feet ? 

npc hair too have purple hair ! all female acually

Archived