Serana Primary Outfit Replacer

17 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

When she becomes your follower you should be able to give her something else to wear.

But she always reverts back to her previous gear upon dismissal. Hence the problem. Spouses Enhanced is incompatible with any mod that allows you to change the primary outfit of  your spouse. Like Amazing Follower Tweaks for example. 

7 minutes ago, Azzhat said:

But she always reverts back to her previous gear upon dismissal. Hence the problem. Spouses Enhanced is incompatible with any mod that allows you to change the primary outfit of  your spouse. Like Amazing Follower Tweaks for example. 

Interesting...  Are you sure it's not just that a follower won't wear anything that isn't superior to their starting outfit?  I do know that's a requirement.  Anyway, you might want to try beefing up the stats of the Lustmord armor and see if she changes outfits then.

10 minutes ago, Shadowhawk827 said:

Interesting...  Are you sure it's not just that a follower won't wear anything that isn't superior to their starting outfit?  I do know that's a requirement.  Anyway, you might want to try beefing up the stats of the Lustmord armor and see if she changes outfits then.

She'll only equip parts of it. Gloves, and boots mainly. But she'll always remove accessories like the Tasset and Pendant Even the chest piece which has better stats. Not only that but the Bond of Matrimony too. I'd ask if someone could simply add a main outfit slot to Spouses Enhanced seeing as mod author has given modders free reign to do whatever they want. But I thought that would be more complicated. Then again, I'm hardly an expert on such matters.

2 minutes ago, Storms of Superior said:

I would just make a small patch, using the Lustmord mod, to change the default outfit. I would use the CK. At this time, I can't do it for you, or I would help; I don't even have enough memory for S.T.E.P. Core in my current computer, so I'm holding off even messing with SKyrim.

Well I appreciate it regardless. Thanks.

Archived