Reinstalling (again) - trouble with DMRA and body textures

erc1971

Well, Qarl's texture pack bombed my Oblivion install, so I am starting from scratch again. After just having a fresh install with no issues, now I can't get the Hi-Res HGEC Textures to look quite right this time around.

I have 2 issues - the upper body is oiled, despite using the standard skin. ANd 2nd, the n'dwyll dark elf has a visible seam on the lower body - her butt cheeks are 2 different colors.

I have the HGEC body, the DMRA nifs, growlf's universal skeleton, and the hi-res HGEC textures. What am I doing wrong?

ARG!

Thanks,

Eric

Guest ThatOne

The upperbody being oiled isn't a texture issue, it's a mesh property. Try using a different upperbody.

You can also open the upperbody nif and reduce gloss to 10 or so.

The upperbody being oiled isn't a texture issue' date=' it's a mesh property. Try using a different upperbody.

You can also open the upperbody nif and reduce gloss to 10 or so.

[/quote']

You are correct. I plugged in my old backup drive to my computer and copied everything from the meshes/characters/_male folder over and that fixed my problem.

Eric

Archived