I've always got more questions than answers, so here we go...

1. I want to port over a tattoo, is it as simple as making a new item with the meshe attached to it (changing the texture format in Nif as well) then adding to Character "X"'s inventory?

2. How do you make a Mod compatable with other mods without making them dependent on them? IOW Making it possible to enslave NPC's for my future Sexout/LoversBitch or getting them(or you) Prego. (I know pregnancy is having problems right now but it'll be a while before a beta of my mod is even ready)

3. Is it possible to make items none playable but customizable? IOW Equip toon X with various sex toys, bondage gear, gags, etc... I'm betting this is a NO but wanted to ask anyway. (based on my failed PlayerSlaver attempt)

4. Is buyable Companions possible? I'm thinking it would be token based but I have no idea.

5. I noticed in the SexStore there was 1 NPC that was gagged and would her "Hello" was made into "mhmmm mmmmhmmm mmhmm" but not for her "Goodbye"... can you set up a way that a gagged NPC only responds in this manner? I'm thinking it would be just a matter of the seting up the Conversations but not sure.

6. Conversations, I tried modding these to allow Creatures to Have sex/rape the PC but it failed for 2 reasons. A. was that there was no Quest attached. B. was that it deleted my changes after I made them... they wouldn't show up under the quest but would show up as an error in the Dialogue section. It will not allow me to add quest, scripts, or Conversations so what do I need to change this?

I'm sorry for only asking questions all the time, this NOOB is trying to learn the inner workings but having a hard time.

1. Better ones than I need to answer this one. I have not fooled with any type of NPC/modelling.

2. You can't really do that except for the base sexout modules of course (SexoutNG, CSR, Tryouts, Slavery, Pregnancyv3). Technically if another mod has equipment, formlists, etc that you want to use, nothing is stopping you. HOWEVER, if that mod is not required (either through GECK or just as note with the download stating that the other mod is required), then a player will inevitably not download and install that other mod, and there will be errors using yours because it is missing the other mods assets/lists/etc. The best thing to do is handle your own stuff, and let the other mod handle their own.

3. Not sure exactly what you mean, but since I haven't really fooled with equipment, again better minds can answer this.

4. FONV has no built-in slavery other than the Legion, and they don't sell. There are slavery mods on nexus and I'm sure other places, but usually these are for the PC to capture and sell slaves, not buy them. Sounds like another mod someone should build... :D

5. I don;t believe there is any automatic way to do it. You could create an item (gag) and give it a spell effect. Then in dialogs for that NPC, check for the spell effect and adjust the dialog accordingly. Basically, you would create "gagged" and "ungagged" dialog, and apply conditions that check for the spell effect.

6. This one needs some more explanation. What exactly are you trying to do?

"I'm sorry for only asking questions all the time, this NOOB is trying to learn the inner workings but having a hard time." No need to apologize. The best way to learn this stuff is ask questions, and trial and error. And you've found one of the best places to ask questions, because the people here are very helpful.

2. You have to use buildref to get the NPCs refID so you can use it in scripts. Look at SexoutStoreScript in SexoutStore.esm for an example. Note that this method cannot be used in dialogue conditions. You're better off just treating all NPCs generically, honestly.

3. Nope. If it's non-playable the player can't see it and so can't add or remove from inventories. You could do the item adding/removal via a dialogue if you wanted to.

4. I don't think "buyable" actually has anything to do with your question. Just take a standard NPC and don't activate their follower packages/variables until money is exchanged.

5. That was done manually via a GetIsID check for that particular NPC. You could possibly check to see if the NPC is wearing an item that is in SCR's Gag FormID list, but I don't think you can do that in a dialogue.

6. Never add dialogue from the NPC/Creature window. Always add from the Quest window.

There is info relating to Pregnancy in SCR so other mods can check basic things like iff the actor is Pregnant by just checking a variable rather than being dependant on pregnancy.

If you have stuff that needs sharing with other mods I can add it to SCR too tho make things a lot simpler in Load order too.

I have a variable list for major actors too that can be read or written to y various plugins using them, can add variables in there for you if needed. The script in SCR is called something like SexoutSVARZPlayer, SexoutSVarZCass etc.

2. You have to use buildref to get the NPCs refID so you can use it in scripts. Look at SexoutStoreScript in SexoutStore.esm for an example. Note that this method cannot be used in dialogue conditions. You're better off just treating all NPCs generically' date=' honestly.

3. Nope. If it's non-playable the player can't see it and so can't add or remove from inventories. You could do the item adding/removal via a dialogue if you wanted to.

4. I don't think "buyable" actually has anything to do with your question. Just take a standard NPC and don't activate their follower packages/variables until money is exchanged.

5. That was done manually via a GetIsID check for that particular NPC. You could possibly check to see if the NPC is wearing an item that is in SCR's Gag FormID list, but I don't think you can do that in a dialogue.

6. Never add dialogue from the NPC/Creature window. Always add from the Quest window.

[/quote']

Check for

IsSpellTarget SexoutGagEffect or IsSpellTarget SexoutGagStraponEffect

for any gag in SCR. this works in dialog condition. The tricky part is correctly handling the or condition.

While nobody answered #1 I think I've already figured this out... correct me if I'm wrong... take the body texture add in the tattoo I want and save it as something different... say body tattoo. then I guess I would make clothing or armor that does not take up a body slot OR simply change the toons bodytexture to the one with the added tattoo.

I'll need some uber modder to suggest how to go about buying slaves, Right now I'm thinking it would be a token based system that the slave is forced to "follow" (slave is teleported to you after buying btw), the problem with this idea is how to get a slave to stay say in a cell instead of always following you. (As far as a name for them I'm thinking "leash" will work).

Converstations/Quest Yeah it won't let me add scripts to quest... just shows up blank. Can someone give me a run down of how to work this/these screens... I tried following the Wiki guide but same problem accorded.

As far as the items I think most of what I'm going to use is already part of SCR I just want to confirm they aren't actually part of something else... Ballgags, Some form of Slave clothing, and some speciality items (keeping this till I'm ready to release my mod).

BTW, I'm reserving the name for my mod as... SexoutCanineSlut!! It may be a while before a testable mod is ready. I'd like to ask if any Scripters can help me write out everything I'll need to make it work (I've got very basic knowledge on this). For now though I'm writing out the quest chain, Male and Female playable but male will be much shorter/simpler.

I'll need some uber modder to suggest how to go about buying slaves' date=' Right now I'm thinking it would be a token based system that the slave is forced to "follow" (slave is teleported to you after buying btw), the problem with this idea is how to get a slave to stay say in a cell instead of always following you.[/quote']You seem to be making this more complicated than it needs to be. Just use the vanilla companions as an example, but instead of talking to the slave to make them a follower, you have to talk to the owner.

Converstations/Quest Yeah it won't let me add scripts to quest... just shows up blank.
Are you trying to add scripts or dialogue? Those are two completely different things.

Er... hmmmmmmmmmm... ok so what I could do is: PC walks up to slave, Talk choice "I'll take this one." <2,000 Caps> (slave is now companion) or "No, not this one." (ends conversation).

I think I need to add both to get things working but I have limited knowledge for my overly creative mind. I looked at Marissa(? legion slaver) dialogue to get a basic idea of how things worked... but I noticed that it was attached to a quest that had a script loaded to it. GECK won't let me load any scripts to a quest. Nor will it let me save scripts (Thinking I need a separate program), pops some error when I try to save... forgot what.

Scripts are not required to add dialogue. They are two completely different things.

Due to a bug in the GECK you have to create the Quest, close the Quest window, and then re-open it to add the script.

You do not need a separate program to edit scripts. Post the error message you're receiving.

So I need some input...

I found the scripts for various "random" encounters and was going to base the start of my mod off that... but it's all condition encounters, find 1 Star Cap = Malcom, Reputation below neutral = Legion Assassin. What I want to do is make a script that has character "X" finding the PC any time after game start, without a condition. There by giving you the quest item that starts the chain. I couldn't find a good example of this though. Again without any conditions, beyond game start.

I think I know how to give/remove the player items or kick off sex animations, but to save me asking later what do I need to put into the scripts section for conversations to do this? (getitem.(item ID), remove.playeritems [i have the list of commands just guessing at them as I write this])

Alright so I can't find how to make a random encounter script... so for now can someone check this...

Begin Gamemode

If Player.GetIsSex Male

"x".StartConversation

end if

If Player.GetIsSex Female

set SexoutNG.actorA to "X"

set SexoutNG.actorB to Player

set Sexoutng.isVaginal

sexout.raper "x"

playerREF.CIOS SexoutBegin

Set SexoutNG.CBDialogA to GREETING

EndIf

I thought you said earlier you had already found random encounter scripts? Do those not work as a template?

You're starting sex the wrong way. You need to use this method:

CraigBooneREF.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
CraigBooneREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" CraigBooneREF
CraigBooneREF.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" playerREF
CraigBooneREF.CIOS SexoutBegin

You're also missing the End to go with your Begin GameMode.

I'm assuming "X" is a placeholder as you have to use a reference there. Also, why two if/then checks? Why not one if/then/else?

EDIT:

Begin GameMode
if Player.GetIsSex Male
	x.StartConversation PlayerREF
else
	x.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::CallVer" 1
	x.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorA" x
	x.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::ActorB" PlayerREF
	x.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Start::Vaginal" 1
	x.NX_SetEVFo "Sexout:Start::CBDialogA" GREETING
	x.CIOS SexoutBegin
endif
End

Also a GameMode script is probably not what you want here. Where are you calling this script?

Yes it is. I assume then that my Male/Female portion is corect?

ok I got that portion... now what changes do I need to make to that basic portion to make it Vaginal Rape? or is that portion the same?

I thought I had found the script effect to cause Random Encounter... but I'm not 100% sure, I want to get this script down before I try though.

Oh NVM Thanks!

What I'd Like to do is have "X" approach you on/after (depends on how long X takes to get to you) Game Start. IF you are Male then it kicks off the Conversation, if your female X rapes you then starts conversation.

That depends on what you need to have happening right before the sex. You probably want to call it from a dialogue. But no matter what you're doing it wrong.

You're starting with Begin GameMode. That command runs every frame. If you attach that script to a quest as it is now, the player will be either stuck in an endless sex loop (if female) or an endless conversation loop (if male) because the game will be running that check once every second. You could embed it in a DoOnce if/then, but I think you're just approaching this wrong.

If you want to call it from a dialogue, you don't need the Begin/End blocks. But if you're doing that then your code is strange because you probably want different dialogue for male and female PCs considering the different outcomes.

If you don't want to write it here because of spoilers, you can PM me. But in order to tell you what you need to do I need to know what happens before this. What happens that triggers the sex in this situation?

Well, I was hoping it would go like this

Male, Conversation, Receive Quest Item, Quest Starts

Female, Raped, Conversation, Receive QUest Item, Quest Starts

but sounds like I need to flip the female conversation to

Female, Conversation, Raped, Receive Quest Item, Quest Starts

Simply put nothing starts until X approaches the Player. And yes this needs to be a Do Once... didn't think of that.

I'm a noob at Scripting hence why I wanted to work out the script before I tried it.

Conversations will be different, but the outcome will be the Quest Item received.

The female version should work as you originally intended. How do you want to trigger this? When the player enters a certain location? After they pick up an item? What causes the female player to get raped and the male player to get talked at?

If that's the case then you'll probably want to move the dialogue to before the rape and then continue it afterward using the callback. Create your NPC, then create a Dialogue AI Package. Set the package to start your conversation and make sure they get to the player. I suggest finding Holmes' AI Package and using it as a template. Then just assign it to your NPC and place the NPC in the world. They should then automatically attempt to find the player as long as they're not in an interior cell.

Ok, this is starting to get ahead of my Knowledge/skill level (oh boy)... so MlcomHolmes... AI Packages, I guess I'm looking at... SSHQMalcolmHolmesTalkToPlayerPackage?

>.< and this is just the beginning of making my mod... I'm going to be in trouble lol.