No, I do not want to have sex with Dogmeat.

mikey1979

I have looked through all of the mod settings for the mods that I have downloaded from LoversLab ad cannot find a setting that allows me to stop Dogmeat from asking for sex when I wake up in the morning. First, is there such a setting and where is it? Second, if there is not, then could someone please add an option to stop Dogmeat from asking for sex.

Which mod are you running that allows this? Vanilla Fudge is my guess... it doesnt have a dogmeat toggle. It does have a generic toggle to turn off the morning sex request from EVERY companion however and that is only available if you add in the Vinfamy Control Panel mod.

6 hours ago, mikey1979 said:

Yep, I do believe that Vanilla Fudge is the culprit. But I do not want to turn off morning sex requests with my significant follower, just with Dogmeat.

Doesnt work that way sadly and I dont see any updates on this mod in the future... best bet, dont have dogmeat as a companion or turn off the feature :(

Archived