[mod] ALoHa - Abos Lovers of Harems

What is this mod about:

- It lets you choose to found a harem by event, when you are "old enough" (means: if you only use this mod, 
    you need to be an adult, but with Darkest Perversions you may reduce this age) and have a concubinate.

- There are four (five) new traits: harem owner, harem subject (male and female), harem eunuch and too young to marry.

- You may invite a young man (if you are homosexual male) or a young woman (if you are homosexual and female) 
    to your court to be your lover (and later marry that person).

- Your concubines will also join the harem as well as all your lovers.
    - You have different rules to let you choose, who can join the harem and when they have to leave (too old?).
    - Ah, and incest. What would a loverslab mod would be without it? Your daughter is not married, you also? Marry her! 
    But let her make the first move.
    - And: Dicks, tits, balls, vaginas, anus, mouth... 

Why did you made this:

- You can't have a male concubine, nor can you have anyone if you are female at all. That sucks... now you can add males 
    and females, regardless of your sex and orientation (by event).

- I hated it, that I often got this useless questions of my liege to send my daughter to his court. Now noone can marry 
    or be betrothal (?) until the parents decide to let it go. As player, you should be able to decide this for everyone at 
    your court. By adult-age this trait will be gone (or by targetted decicion).

Why is it in German:

- You can also play in English. Since I am from Germany, and first it was a mod only for me, the english part was not my 
    first priority. It is a very simple english, if you have suggestions for me, post it in the thread, I would likely to take 
    it into the next version.

Is it playable with Dark World: Reborn?
    - Indeed! It's even designed specifically as a submod. Thanks to:
        genericlogin ==> https://www.loverslab.com/topic/75849-a-note-on-breast-sizes-for-other-ck2-modders/
        and dewguru ==> https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57549-ck2-dark-world-reborn/
        and noxbestia ==> https://www.loverslab.com/topic/71845-noxbestias-darkest-perversions/
        and Herring ==>https://www.loverslab.com/topic/92975-ck2-herrings-stuff-for-ck2/

I could implement dicks, butts, tits, balls, vaginas and anus. Those pictures are from Herring. It is planned 
    to represent the "oral" abilities of the characters.

Do you have other mods, that may coexist with this one?    
    - Yes, thank you for the question. There is "ANus" and "ARaS".
    ARaS brings a new challenge to you: Play as atheist or hunt them down.
    ANus will bring more cannibalism in the future (not ready yet), for now, it is a bit small mod with some 
    new buildings (butchery, alchemical_laboratory, scaffold etc.) and corresponding minor-titles like master butcher, 
    forest ranger, executioner, tormentor etc. and some events. You can find it here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1304410430

Nice, where do I find those?
    - They will be found on Loverslab or on www.si-games.com, I will upload them after a trial period.

View File

So I played around with this for a little bit (not very long, not even an hour)  and there are a few things that have popped up:

• Not fully translated to English yet, namely the trait that stops your children form marrying, its still in german and it is in the Ruler Designer.
  • Female rulers seem to be unable to add additional people to their harem. They can only add female characters to the harem if both are homosexual. (No decision to add males)
  • It take to long for the event to fire to start a harem, I would recommend converting this to a decision of atleast changing moths = 240 to days = 240.
13 hours ago, zia said:

So I played around with this for a little bit (not very long, not even an hour)  and there are a few things that have popped up:

• Not fully translated to English yet, namely the trait that stops your children form marrying, its still in german and it is in the Ruler Designer.
  • Female rulers seem to be unable to add additional people to their harem. They can only add female characters to the harem if both are homosexual. (No decision to add males)
  • It take to long for the event to fire to start a harem, I would recommend converting this to a decision of atleast changing moths = 240 to days = 240.

I think I have uploaded a new version last night with a decision to take. The translation for the trait is also in it.

About the females: will take a closer look at that, thank you.

harem_beitreten_anfrage_decision = {
        is_high_prio = yes
        from_potential = {
            is_playable = yes
            is_landed = yes
            trait = harem_chef
        }
        potential = {
            liege = {
                character = FROM
            }
            NOT = { trait = harem_mann }
            NOT = { trait = harem_frau }
            NOT = { trait = harem_chef }
            NOT = { trait = eunuch }
            NOT = { trait = harem_eunuch }
        }
        allow = {

NOT = { 
                has_opinion_modifier = { 
                    who = FROM  
                    modifier = opinion_former_lover
                }
                opinion = {
                    modifier = opinion_harem_beziehung
                    who = FROM
                }
            }
            OR = { 
                is_old_enough_trigger = yes
                is_adult = yes
            }
            opinion = { who = FROM value = 69 }
            OR = {
                AND = {
                    is_female = yes
                    trait = homosexual
                    FROM = {
                        trait = homosexual
                        is_female = yes
                    }
                }
                AND = {
                    is_female = no
                    trait = homosexual
                    FROM = {
                        trait = homosexual
                        is_female = no
                    }
                }
                AND = {
                    is_female = no
                    FROM = {
                        is_female = yes
                    }
                }
                AND = {
                    is_female = yes
                    FROM = {
                        is_female = no
                    }
                }
            }
        }
        effect = {
            narrative_event = { id = aloha.1004 }
        }
        revoke_allowed = {
            always = no
        }
        ai_will_do = {
            factor = 0
        }
    }

I don't get it, where does this "Opinion is less then 0" come from...

harem_8.png

Have updated it today, because one event was wrong.

And, if you like, I got two additional mods:

ANus - Abos Natura sanat (20% done)

For castles, there are now a few buildings more, relatively cheap.
Two (three) new traits: Butcher and Alchemist (Master Alchemist).
Six new lower titles (e.g., torturer, builder, etc.).

Download: http://www.si-games.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=6

ARaS - Abos Religions and Science (70% done)
The map has been expanded by two provinces.
Austria is foundable as a kingdom and empire.
Atheism or creationism can be chosen as a religion. And if you are particularly enlightened, you can switch to this religion.
To have atheist as a religion, one must become Gnostic atheist.
Atheists have holy orders (hehe) and warriors.
Austrians and Swiss are "mountain people" and now have their own group.

Download: http://www.si-games.com/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5

Not sure if it's a bug or Inkompatibilität between another mod.

Remove the trait if a person reach 18 / 22 years by default (or for not controlled characters/dynasties). I've seen entire dynasties, kingdoms and empires to vanish do to the lack of "something to marry" (or reproduce).

If for example you're going to inherit a kingdom, empire whatsoever and your age is 12 to 15 (do to dead of mother or father) you cannot remove the trait from your player character.

22 hours ago, Visqaron said:

Not sure if it's a bug or Inkompatibilität between another mod.

Remove the trait if a person reach 18 / 22 years by default (or for not controlled characters/dynasties). I've seen entire dynasties, kingdoms and empires to vanish do to the lack of "something to marry" (or reproduce).

If for example you're going to inherit a kingdom, empire whatsoever and your age is 12 to 15 (do to dead of mother or father) you cannot remove the trait from your player character.

Maybe it will now work as intended.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, MIIB25 said:

I have installed this mod but I can not have a harem....I have already played the game before installing this mod...about 100 years. I have attached one picture with my mods...maybe that is why is not working?

Untitled.jpg

Since it has extra traits with it, it is possible, that it won't work with a already started campaign. Could you look under decisions, if there is the decision for "found harem"? Maybe you have no concubinate...

Have changed a bit:

####################################
# Change Log:
####################################

V1.08 (new game necessary)
    - You may now marry your child, when it isn't married and old enough.
    - Vaginas, tits, dicks and balls added. For future versions, there are also anus-traits, but not implemented yet.
    - Vaginas can get loose, but maybe can get a little bit tighter, when not used too much.
    - Dick-Society now has starting personal, but does not have content, ignore it. :smile:
    - Harem traits for male and female (not master or Eunuch) have now in_hiding
    - Since "has_concubinage" only ask for concubinage in religion, but not in government, I had to change it. Now both works.
    - And homosexual females can now also start the harem by event.
    - The two points above: same for the event.
    - The harem eunuch made me nuts with his events, now you can deactivate (and reactivate) the event by decision.
    - And on the plus-side: it works now :smile:
    - The targeted decisions had some problems (high prio), now they "should" be able to alarm you, when possible.
    - I set a global flag, so other mods can check, if this mod is active "has_global_flag = aloha_enabled".
    - Now also your children join your harem by event/decision, when the rule is set right.
    - Consorts now join your harem by making them consorts (prison or free). That was not that easy.
    - Automatically joining the harem "shoul" now work for your children (see: rules).