ask for money whoohoo from one 89

Thor63

Hi.

Can somebody rework this mod ?? I played this mod before the silly update of the game. One89 reworked it but I have the same problems like many other users, the mod dont work with the last game update. May be someone can help. The mod at modthesims dosent works.

On 12/4/2017 at 3:49 PM, Thor63 said:

Hi.

Can somebody rework this mod ?? I played this mod before the silly update of the game. One89 reworked it but I have the same problems like many other users, the mod dont work with the last game update. May be someone can help. The mod at modthesims dosent works.

6 hours ago, Missly said:

wou ty :D i need it too :D

You can find the updated version here http://sims4studio.com/thread/8048/one89-creations

40 minutes ago, Missly said:

this mod is broken

No I got it to work but honestly it kinda sucks.

First you have to woohoo with a sim and they both have to be in Flirty mood and have a high relationship level

Ask for Money after woohooing but the interaction is always a negative

There was a better one out there but the creator of that one disappeared back in Sept

Archived