Noticed A Few Issues With Autonomy Since Updating

mr1967

So I've noticed a few errors that have been occurring the last week or so. My game patch is up to date as well as mc command center and wicked whims.

1. Incestual actions will autonomously occur even though I have it turned off. For instance, my sim's dad tries to join her sex interaction and I've also seen brothers and sisters in autonomous sex interactions.

2. My sims will go to spots out in the open to have sex even though I have the privacy switch option turned on. Example: My teenage sims went downstairs to the living room couch to have sex while the dad was sleeping there.

3. When I disable animations, it never saves. I have to redo it every time I launch the game.

Also there's another issue that I've been having for a while now, but it doesn't bother me as much as the other two listed:

I have polyamory disallowed, but sims are CONSTANTLY autonomously having sex with people outside of their marriage.

Anyone else having these issues or know any solutions? Thanks!

Archived