Installation Guide with Lovers, MBP and Wyre with Bashed Patch

So uhm, how are the images suppose to help? They are only Icons/thumbnails, Save/open only show me this tiny picture which tells  me nothing.. 100x100 is hardly a good resolution for a screen of wyre. How can i view the full resolution/ higher? Or is it suppose to be super small?

Nvm, had to right click -> Open in new tab, to view full resolution... why did that though never occur to me until after I've posted a comment about it? ...

I have a couple of general question regarding the whole x117-mbp-XEO mods

-What exactly is x117 ? Because ->

-> I installed the XEO mods in the following order = XEO4>XEO5>XEOSP>XEOSP++ 

Besides those I have XEORC4 , XEORacex117 and the MBP pack.

I wanted to create a XEO Choco Elf character but the ears were missing, I checked the ear mesh path and I was missing a tun-ear-A.nif ...

After rigorously scouring the web the only file related to the x117-mbp-xeo threesome was an archive of x117race... Specifically - x117Race 077 Full .7z

It contains a folder called "x117TunEar" , alongside x117LopEar and x117HorizontalEar ...

The "x117TunEar" folder contains an "earswolfelf.nif" .

Is that mesh identical to the necessary ears for the XEO Choco Elf ?  If not , can someone please link me to the needed file ?

My googling skills are not high enough. :( 

What makes them so childish besides the height ? Height may be modified via CS very easily , no ? Or perhaps I'm missing something. 

And do you happen to know if those x117 Tun Ears are the correct ones for the XEO Chocolate elves as well ?

*The "x117TunEar" I found does not match the XEO Chocolate Elf head . There is a gap between the ears and the head. :(

Does anybody know in which mod can the tun-ear-A.nif can be found ? I might be missing some XEO mod.

-> I installed the XEO mods in the following order = XEO4>XEO5>XEOSP>XEOSP++ 

Besides those I have XEORC4 , XEORacex117 and the MBP pack.

I wanted to create a XEO Choco Elf character but the ears were missing, I checked the ear mesh path and I was missing a tun-ear-A.nif ...

After rigorously scouring the web the only file related to the x117-mbp-xeo threesome was an archive of x117race... Specifically - x117Race 077 Full .7z

It contains a folder called "x117TunEar" , alongside x117LopEar and x117HorizontalEar ...

The "x117TunEar" folder contains an "earswolfelf.nif" .

Is that mesh identical to the necessary ears for the XEO Choco Elf ?  If not , can someone please link me to the needed file ?

My googling skills are not high enough.  :(

Oh man, you installed Xeo4 AND Xeo5 and then XeoSP1??????????

I hate to tell you this but your game is seriously jacked up then.  Xeo4 and Xeo5 are standalone installs and NOT designed to be upgraded from.

What you should have done (and what is listed as instructions in the Xeo thread here) is to install XeoSP 1.0 and then install XeoSP++ - along with deleting some folders.

Depending on what order you installed Xeo or MBP you overwrote stuff from one or the other as Xeo4 and Xeo5 are NOT compatible with MBP. 

XeoSP 1.0 was the first "semi-compatible" version and XeoSP++ further refined this so that it works conflict free with MBP.

Sorry I did not spot that issue earlier.  At this point I don't have any "easy" advice to give you other than reinstalling.

XeoRC4 is NOT compatible with XeoSP 1.0 or XeoSP++.  The RC4 version was an offshoot of Xeo4 to try to make things more compatible with MBP but it had some issues. 

I don't know anything about XeoRacex117 so I can't offer any advice there.

Oh shit! Hahaha ... lol . 

So this leads me to - 

What is the difference between Xeo4 and Xeo5 ? 

AND I suppose sticking only to XEOSP++ is best because MBP is necessary for LoversPK ? 

The weird thing is - my game is running perfectly fine. The only thing missing was the whole LoversPK package because I am still waiting for my savior to link me to the tun-ear-A.nif . (Which should belong to one of the XEO mods, missing the chocolate elf ears.)

The difference between Xeo4 and Xeo5 is how a few races were treated.  If I remember right the argonians are different and many of the characters are slightly different in appearance.  It has been too long ago since I used either one for me to tell you much more than that.

Yes, XeoSP++ was specifically created to be compatible with MBP.  If you notice all the meshes and textures are in a bsa and that keeps it from overwriting anything.

MBP is not specifically required for Lovers with PK.  It is required for certain LPK plugins but not the core files.

I encounter now a different issue that I'd appreciate being helped with - 

When I run Oblivion via OBSE loader the game CTDs , but through the normal launcher it launches alright. 

The OBSE loader log says : 

clearing large-address-aware flag (flags offset = 0000011E checksum offset = 00000160)
recorrecting exe checksum (0073A477 -> 0073A457)
crc = 7934C86C
dll = D:\Games\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\obse_1_2_416.dll
hookBase = 001D0000
loadLibraryAAddr = 75D549A7
hook thread complete
launching oblivion

I followed the instructions here , but before installing anything related to Lovers I added XeoSP++ according to tihs guide -

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15185-xeo-sp/?hl=+xeo

I am at a loss. 

You should NEVER, EVER use the oblivion launcher.  Each time you do it completely resets your Oblivion.ini fle in your My Documents folder.  If that is reset and you have DarnUI then all the changes are lost and you will have to reinstall everything to get them back.

Do you have the steam version of oblivion or the regular disc version?

If you have the disc version then you should not have any issues launching the game with the obse loader exe file.  Make sure you are running OBSE v20 and that it is properly installed (in the oblivion folder). 

Did you apply the large address aware patch to your oblivion exe or anything else?

Do you mean the 4GB patch ? If so, yes I have.

*I have deleted my installation and used the back up I made before adding any MBP mods or overhauls. Only OBSE , Pluggy, Menuque, the 4GB Patch and Elys Silent Voices AND a couple of DLCs. (including SI)

Still not working via obse ... :(

so I'm getting back into oblivion and found that my install is corrupt and i cant find my back ups  anyone have working links to the utility mods needed to get this up and running? the links in the op all lead to a cached copy of the old oblivion nexus

OBSE was the only link that did not work and I fixed it.

All other links work fine to the nexus.  You may need to update or try a different browser.

so I'm getting back into oblivion and found that my install is corrupt and i cant find my back ups  anyone have working links to the utility mods needed to get this up and running? the links in the op all lead to a cached copy of the old oblivion nexus

OBSE was the only link that did not work and I fixed it.

All other links work fine to the nexus.  You may need to update or try a different browser.

how strange for me obse was the only one that did work sigh ill try again

Restore the original non-4GB patched exe and see if it works via obse.

Okay, I re-installed from scratch , step by step as guided in this thread. I skipped the 4GB Patch step and stopped after the Wrye Bash step (I installed it)

Clicked on the OBSE loader , CTD.  sad.png