Female left eyes are larger (Racemenu)

frostxfire

Female eyes are completely messed up. All the presets have the left eyes almost x1 times larger than the other. It's the Racemenu causing it, I tested on vanilla, eyes are fine, tested unmodded vanilla+RaceMenu and it's there again. It's maddening, I can't fix it no matter what. Is there a fix for this?

That used to happen to me, with Racemenu. I don't think it was so drastic as double-sized (one versus the other). Check to see if you have any facial expression tweaks made (I forget the header in Racemenu). I think it was that I had (mood/emotion/whatever it's called) as well as some tweaks to the mouth (the pronunciation function where it lets you position lips so that they're making that "sound") that was distorting it. I don't think those settings get reset if you change a preset (unless you're loading one manually, or maybe not even then), so it might be tweaked and stuck that way until you go fix the sliders.

Archived