Tan Lines

Sneaksmile

if you don't want the sweat replacer textures from our "shitty" mod, then you can download the older version, where the tans are just regular diffuse textures. try BP 4.4 beta or earlier,  available from the previous versions folder on the beach paradise mega.

These versions probably predate Mai, so you'll  have to do some colour matching in gimp or photoshop

37 minutes ago, funtcase said:

if you don't want the sweat replacer textures from our "shitty" mod, then you can download the older version, where the tans are just regular diffuse textures. try BP 4.4 beta or earlier,  available from the previous versions folder on the beach paradise mega.

These versions probably predate Mai, so you'll  have to do some colour matching in gimp or photoshop

Your shitty mod? Is yours? 

1 hour ago, funtcase said:

And is there no other way to get the textures without installing the big Mod?

On 25/11/2017 at 10:02 PM, funtcase said:

you could download the lite 2.5 or 3.0 versions
https://mega.nz/#F!NFhG2bpJ!yZyIiHvuiHcgn1knT9p6lw!MUZnAZQb
or you could ask someone to extract them for you

As I said in the thread, the problem with his mod is that it does not offer enough information about it. I mean, the installation seems easy but it is never clear if the textures of that Mod will replace the textures of other Mods forever or if other Mods will work with those textures, that's why I want them separated as for any other simpler Mod. And I do not want them to replace my current textures, although I do not know if that's possible

Archived