Everyone stuck in frozen pose

Before I start, I would like to say that I have read the pinned topics and the FAQ. Nothing has helped so far. I tested my game out after EVERY single mod installed and they all worked until I got to SOS. When I start SKSE loader, the game does not even attempt to start up. Also, i deactivated SOS and installed Sexlab frameworks but every character is stuck in a pose and they cannot move. The PC is too, but I can move just no animation. I have ran LOOT and FNIS with no error warnings. Here is my most recent log.

Any help would be appreciated.

Papyrus.0.log

I had this problem many time. I just reinstal skeleteon xpmse and problem gone. And I had this problem after I instal Something like dual shield redux or any different mods manipulating or changing something with skeleton.

Edit: if you will be trying it you must instal clear xpmse . Mod must ask you what instal , just reinstal no help to me.

Edit 2 : and xpmse extended had extension for SoS what must be instaled . Maybe just missin this.

On 11/23/2017 at 1:45 PM, Klaxon said:

I had this problem many time. I just reinstal skeleteon xpmse and problem gone. And I had this problem after I instal Something like dual shield redux or any different mods manipulating or changing something with skeleton.

Edit: if you will be trying it you must instal clear xpmse . Mod must ask you what instal , just reinstal no help to me.

Edit 2 : and xpmse extended had extension for SoS what must be instaled . Maybe just missin this.

You say there is an extension for the skeleton? I cannot find it. Can you PM me a link? Also, reinstalling the skeleton does not fix the problem. I use NMM not mod organizer and run FNIS with no errors.

Archived