Is there as "Skyrim G.E.M.S.", but for Fallout 4?

Anybody remember that awesome website, "Skyrim G.E.M.S."?  A small, easy to navigated site that basically just had a few mod categories, and provided descriptions and links to the best of the best in said categories.  You needed to make things pretty?  A concise list of texture mods!  Wanted a few more weapons?  Another list!  More immersion?  Another list!  Each with only a couple dozen mods AT MOST to keep you from feeling overwhelmed, and with concise descriptions so you could decide if the mod was worth looking at. Instead of spending HOURS getting lost on Nexus and still missing all those wonderful hidden gems (get it?!), you could check the site occasionally to see if there was something awesome you'd missed!  I'm just wondering if there is anything similar out there for Fallout 4.  One could go through the various YouTube Mod spotlight channels, but that's DAYS of content to go through, and much of the older material is obsolete at these point!  Browsing through the mods on Nexus with tags or keywords HELPS, but you're still likely to miss something, or simply get overwhelmed by the HUNDREDS of results that showed it. A regularly updated "You Really Should Check Out These Mods" type list that's well organized and not over-bloated with content would be REALLY handy!  Anybody know of such a place?

Eh... after a while I quickly found GEMS mostly useless as a mark. Many of the 'gems' didn't keep updated or kept up with, so better alternatives were able to come, or the modmakers moved on with improved stuff and noone double-checked them later. Not necessarily saying that it's not a bad place to start, or that FO4 couldn't use that, but it's something I realized a bit after that double-checking GEMS to alternatives is a good idea.

Archived