Open Raider Inventory including Worn items

Apologies if this has been asked before... I've searched and didn't get any hits.

I have a simple knock-down / knock-out perk in my mod that let's me disable NPC's. I've been trying to use a 'Activate' perk event to get to the NPC's inventory via a Papyrus script, but I've run into the 'Worn Outfit' issue of not being able to take or change what they're wearing. I know many other mods has found a way to make this work, so it must be possible.

In Fallout NV it used to be the OpenTeammateContainer function.

I've tried both the actor.OpenInventory(True) Function as well as the OpenBarterMenu function. Neither will let me get to worn clothing.

As a workaround I'm killing and resurrecting the actor while the inventory menu is open - but that causes all sorts of other issues.

Any help appreciated

DeeQue

Look at Pick Pocket Perks max level... it allows you to remove worn clothing and might offer you some insight.

There in the Perk Entries, you'll see it, about pick pocketing equipped items == 1.

Capture.JPG

Capture.thumb.JPG.56ed25a77d7a3025cace78383ea9aabb.JPG

Archived