Titan Quest Anniversary topless mod

Hi,

Since the Ragnarok update, the female model changed, and the topless patch doesn't work anymore.

The patch is for everyone, so even if you don't have Ragnarok, you will be affected.

edit : I manage to make it work, the problem was simply a normal map that was renamed.

But, I simply adapted the original patch, this mean that you will lose a new feature :

Now, the characters has different skins for each chapter of the game :

- greece

- egypt

- asia

- hades

- celtic

With this mod, your character will stay the same during all the game, my mod override all skins.

I have prepared topless skins for all chapter except the Celtic one, but I'm unable to convert them in *.tex fie format. Each skin use the same base nude texture by TheRaven, i can't find him and didn't ask permission.

For now, only the white dress is modded.

20171129105149_1.thumb.jpg.5160104a2a2fabdab48294d96aca22a7.jpg

The mod works well with cloth armors as most don't cover the breasts :

20171129105154_1.thumb.jpg.8afb85834bed427b1ade5ef6f66ce364.jpg

This mod modify your creature.arc file so make a backup if you want to restore it easily.

To install, unarchive the file with 7zip or your favorite archiver that can manage 7zip format.

in the extracted directory double click on tqmm.exe

type/past your titan quest install folder ex : C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

you can now choose the mod and apply it with the "apply mod" button.

I left 3 other mods in the folder, for gorgon, maenad and nymph, you've got screenshots to see if you're interested.

TQMM.7z

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2017 at 6:41 PM, Drakko said:

Hi,

Since the Ragnarok update, the female model changed, and the topless patch doesn't work anymore.

The patch is for everyone, so even if you don't have Ragnarok, you will be affected.

edit : I manage to make it work, the problem was simply a normal map that was renamed.

But, I simply adapted the original patch, this mean that you will lose a new feature :

Now, the characters has different skins for each chapter of the game :

- greece

- egypt

- asia

- hades

- celtic

With this mod, your character will stay the same during all the game, my mod override all skins.

I have prepared topless skins for all chapter except the Celtic one, but I'm unable to convert them in *.tex fie format. Each skin use the same base nude texture by TheRaven, i can't find him and didn't ask permission.

For now, only the white dress is modded.

20171129105149_1.thumb.jpg.5160104a2a2fabdab48294d96aca22a7.jpg

The mod works well with cloth armors as most don't cover the breasts :

20171129105154_1.thumb.jpg.8afb85834bed427b1ade5ef6f66ce364.jpg

This mod modify your creature.arc file so make a backup if you want to restore it easily.

To install, unarchive the file with 7zip or your favorite archiver that can manage 7zip format.

in the extracted directory double click on tqmm.exe

type/past your titan quest install folder ex : C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

you can now choose the mod and apply it with the "apply mod" button.

I left 3 other mods in the folder, for gorgon, maenad and nymph, you've got screenshots to see if you're interested.

TQMM.7z

Too bad there's no mod to make them bottonless as well. I know there are nude mods for some of the female creatures but the only ones I've found are dead links on a borderline dead Titan Quest site.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, I have a skirtless mesh. Gonna try to put it in... if I'm lucky, I'll drop needed files here.

Upd: done
https://i.imgur.com/NbBpNXd.jpg

Upd2:
Here the files. I'm really lazybutt, so replaced whole Greece set only. If anyone wants to do something with it now - wish you luck and patience :3

PS for TQtools: WTV.exe is for .DDS previewing, while TextureViewer.exe is for .TEX
Also, readme explaining conversion from dds into tex and back are there, so as needed executables.
ArcExplorer also included, just in case.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hlv7f-hm-nEBrmUVv0dTs8TTgKRHtmxb
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sTUalRCZ7TjmGbFouLW-pq9t4gpXGR-N

• 6 months later...

I just learned that newer version of TQ does not requiring Mod Manager anymore (which makes its modding a lot easier). Yet, no new mods. I'll look upon it myself when I got time, but no promises.

P.S. For example to apply a skirtless mesh now, you should drop "femalepc01.msh" in "Titan Quest Anniversary Edition\Database\Creatures\pc\female" . Of course folders after "Database" folder are not there, so you must create them. Same trick works with anything from .arc files (including textures).

P.P.S.  to get the mesh from mod file - just open it with 7-zip. I provided them in previous comment.

• 4 weeks later...

Tried my hand at combining the topless mod the OP posted and the skirt-less mesh that Nemesis03 made. I think it came out at least somewhat decently.  It should work with every chapter and with every color but I haven't tested any chapter other than the first as I only just got the game myself.

Just unzip into the database folder.

TQAENM.zip

• 2 years later...
On 7/28/2018 at 9:57 PM, Sigludo said:

Tried my hand at combining the topless mod the OP posted and the skirt-less mesh that Nemesis03 made. I think it came out at least somewhat decently.  It should work with every chapter and with every color but I haven't tested any chapter other than the first as I only just got the game myself.

TQAENM.zip 19.68 MB · 236 downloads

PSA for anyone in 2021, this still works great even with all the DLC. I'm just about done with act 1 and no issues thus far. Thanks again!

• 1 year later...
On 7/28/2018 at 10:57 PM, Sigludo said:

TQAENM.zip 19.68 MB · 498 downloads

PSA for anyone in 2023, still working on the newest versions of the game