Attractive NPCs Mods?

Guest tonyjonesbusy

Guest tonyjonesbusy

Hey everybody, I'm looking for any mods that will modify the female NPC population to look more attractive for either Fallout Game. Preferably something with better hair, textures, and presets. Already plenty of great body mods out there, now I just wanna see better faces. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

There are two I can think of ATM. One is New Vegas redesigned. What it does is similar to what Project Beauty does in Fallout so a nip-and-tuck on the faces.

Earache's Book of Mo is a complete overhaul of the wasteland with new hair styles and new eye textures. This one is completely extreme and only if you can stomach it really.

However, both are locked out of Nexus and updated versions are hard to find. For New Vegas Redesigned, you'll mostly likely find v1.5. Book of Mo is located at F3Underground.

New Vegas Character Expansions is the only one that's currently available and still being worked on that I can think of.

I've never used it though so I have no idea how well it meets your needs.

Unfortunately, the mod doesn't really change anything well. From the screenshots shown, the NPCs has had the hair colour changed and a little facial change. But it is still quite ugly. In comparison to New Vegas Redesigned, it feels more akin towards a natural shift...

Unfortunately' date=' the mod doesn't really change anything well. From the screenshots shown, the NPCs has had the hair colour changed and a little facial change. But it is still quite ugly. In comparison to New Vegas Redesigned, it feels more akin towards a natural shift...

[/quote']

Still the mod is standalone don't need Lings or Mikoto so author is doing what he can with vanilla resources and he is doing a good job.

About New Vegas Redesigned i belive it was not continued so it's not compataile with latest patch i might be wrong but google and nexus diden't give me any download links...

Thanks i will cheak it out.

Edit: OK i did cheak the nv redesigned true works with latest patch.But it's worse than NVCE at least in my opinion.And most importantly NVCE is still upgraded while redesigned is abandoned i think.

I will look for this book of mo.

• 2 weeks later...

In my mods for Veronica and Cass on the Nexus I used Domin99's Alt Head texture from his Type3 body mods. It seems like a small change but it really helps.

Here are the mods I am referencing as examples

Cass Redux

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38470

Veronica Redux

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38558

Granted I wish their was a Lings Pretty things for NV but no one has gone so far as to make on yet. Myself, I am waiting until Skyrim hits before I start writing any mods again. I wanna lose the bad habits I had with the old engine behind me as I learn the new Creation tools.

Archived