Crashtacular skyrim possible C0000005 issue

dinodick

As I'm trying to get all the mods I want on win10 after my win7 computer bit the dust, I'm having a hell of a time. It's been crashing for one reason or another constantly.

I have skse, MO, and I'm using FNIS 7 xxl.

I'd installed RCRN incorrectly and hadn't added admin permissions to enough things. I reinstalled that seemed to fix most of the issues until I started crashing loading saves, changing areas (usually from exterior to interior) and now sometimes in the middle of running around. I've tried paring down mods (stopped trying to initialize SD+, DAYMOYL, DCL) to find what's causing the problem but I seem to be getting more crashes, not less even on clean games.

I've tried using crashfixes. It gave me an error a few times on loading a save about footik about having too many animations but I'm way below the limit of xxl, and it's done that to saves that've loaded fine other times. Turning on UseOSAllocators doesn't seem to help. Both new games and old saves are causing problems. Savecleaner doesn't find anything to be angry about in any of the saves I've tried loading. I've seen exception code C0000005 and possibly some kind of memory error come up in analyzed crashdumps but I've added admin/write permission to everything I could think of and have the memory patch added to skse.ini.

I've included everything I could think of to help figure it out. Any help would be appreciated as this is incredibly frustrating.

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Heels Sound.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
GenderBender.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
whistle.esp
poshmudcrabs.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
faster vanilla horses.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
SkyUI.esp
QuickStart3_NoHelmet.esp
FNIS.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
MiningFlames.esp
moveit.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
RealisticHuskySounds-DogsIntoHuskies.esp
rcrnShaders.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Blaze Of Eventide.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
TW3Eyes.esp
DigitigradeKhajiit+ArgonianRaptor.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
BDKhajiitDigi.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
FloppySOS.esp
FreckleMania.esp
SOS - Male Vanila Armor Cloths Conversion Custom.esp
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
BDOrcSchlong.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexualizedBlaze.esp
[dint]_NeirAutomataHDT.esp
KS_Hairdo's_Lite.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
KJ Tattoos 4K.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Less Talkative NPCs Release - V1.esp
Increased Candlelight Duration (10min).esp
Increased Magelight Duration (10min).esp
SexlabAmmoUnequip.esp
Spell Light Radius.esp
REP_Tattoos.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
smakit_house_markers.esp
FNISspells.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
sr_FillThemUp.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
portal2mod.esp
ajd_moreorcs.esp
ajd_moreargonians.esp
FMEA Skyrim.esp
Magelight Multi Cast.esp
RCRNdgdb.esp
RCRNvolumetric.esp
XPMSE.esp

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.2.log

skyrimprefs.ini

2017-11-18_16.33.14 ANALYSIS.txt

2017-11-18_16.01.00 ANALYSIS.txt

Too many cloak effects along with too much physics calculations, that's my guess based on those logs. Disable some of the cloak effects and remove any hdt items equipped then see if you still get ctd while moving around. XPMSE cloak effect and sos cloak effect along with cell scans and a lot of hdt physics, may just be too much.

12 hours ago, RW311 said:

Too many cloak effects along with too much physics calculations, that's my guess based on those logs. Disable some of the cloak effects and remove any hdt items equipped then see if you still get ctd while moving around. XPMSE cloak effect and sos cloak effect along with cell scans and a lot of hdt physics, may just be too much.

I know I can disable xpmse's esp and make that no longer an issue but I'm not aware of how to disable cloaking effects in something like SoS. I assume DEC/DCL/DAYMOYL/SD+ might add their own cloaking effects and will aggravate the issue. Wish I knew how I got it all to work together on my last game.

I tried disabling xpmse and set what I could find to longer check intervals but still crashed as soon as I tried to enter the Sleeping Giant, loading, and once even crashed in racemenu. I really hope I can fix whatever is doing this.

Thanks for the help.

23 hours ago, Lodakai said:

You can try reducing the range on many of your cloak effects.. many of them have MCM settings to do this.

For footIK issues, use this in conjunction with crash fixes..   https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85443/?

Thanks, I used the old version of that on my previous install but couldn't remember what it was called.

Using that and reducing cloak area/increasing time between updates helps, but it's still finnicky anywhere busy. It also seems to be VERY sensitive about anything changing between saves as tweaking a couple mods and loading a save anywhere past Helgen made it crash. Still haven't tried loading any of the more intensive mods like DCL/SD+ but I'll tweak settings and see what happens.

Here's hoping editing cloaks will be enough.

Archived