Outfits Being Reset When Wicked Whims Is Used

So , I like to plan all of my sims outfits (one for every slot, so 5 outfits per category) and it can be kind of time consuming but then I don’t have to constantly go back to CAS to change my sims. Anyway, the other day after my sim used wicked whims to woohoo. She went to change her outfit and all of her outfits had been overridden and only her first outfit of every category replaced every outfit slot. Thought it was just a mess up and fixed my sims outfits. But it then happened again after she used wicked whims to woohoo again and and again. Is anyone else having this issue!!!! It is driving me crazy!Any help or suggestions appreciated… I do have the latest version of wicked whims installed (the version that came out on 11/10). I did also post this on tumblr to see if anyone else was having the same issue and several others replied that they too where experiencing the same glitch.

I have the same problem. I played for a whole week without an issue, then all I have is the duplicating outfits. I only have WW installed, all animations and Cmars anatomy mod along with No Mosiac. I have a last exception that mentions Wicked Whims and Utils. Not knowing what this means exactly but if these three mods installed without such a blink of an issue up until twenty-four hours ago, not sure what changed. I updated the game and redownloaded WW to see if this would fix it but to no avail. I am also missing TV channels but that is a separate issue, I think. I have taken out the mod and will fire up the game tomorrow. I love this mod dearly, it is an awesome addition to the sims. Grateful to all of you talented modders, animators and the forum for hosting this fantastic creation. My game work flawlessly prior to the mod and before Cats and Dogs, which I have all the packs, DLCs and SPs, not sure this information helps but the more you have, the better. 

lastException.txt

• 3 years later...