Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

2 hours ago, crazy1111 said:

Hey Everyone,

Does anyone know how much longer maintenance is supposed to last for Steam and DMM versions? Steam version has been down for 3 days and not sure why.

I was able to get into DOAXVV Steam yesterday. Most likely on your end. I'm assuming you have both versions. For steam, you can go to local properties and check the integrity of the game files and it will download any files that are missing. 

21 hours ago, hotNess16 said:

I was able to get into DOAXVV Steam yesterday. Most likely on your end. I'm assuming you have both versions. For steam, you can go to local properties and check the integrity of the game files and it will download any files that are missing. 

Thanks, I tried this but it was a no go. But thanks to you guys I figured it out. Turns out I have my games set with a forced resolution of 3440x1440 in my d3dx.ini file. Something about that resolution I believe was conflicting with the "Maintenance Message" and not allowing it to be displayed in its entirety making it impossible to close out. After setting resolution back to normal in my d3dx.ini by commenting (;) those two "resolution" lines out, everything displayed fine again and afterwards I just reset my resolution back to 3440x1440.

2 hours ago, vacation2020 said:

Thanks to all the creators for all the great mods.

I'm hoping someone can help me.Only the honoka body of White_valentines made by look4love has juice on the skin.Skin reflection also seems to be a bit of a problem.Can you please tell me if you know how to fix it?

White_valentines_honoka.jpg

may i know where u get this mod from? can provide link?

On 4/14/2021 at 9:02 PM, tyaonyann said:

0000.jpg.6a8988d9373bbac4704217e9e57e548d.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

VB.jpg.243f4be09a6da65be7f60ee99f12b292.jpg

VB = 7c3a7b07

IB.jpg.0ea2531f2ab23e436497024b8ef40c0a.jpg

IB = 030ba7b0

It is displayed normally in my environment. I think the hash value is involved.

The "hash value" of "back hair" of "Nyotenngu" is as follows. Please check the image.

VB = 7c3a7b07

IB = 030ba7b0

Check if the "hash value" shown above is used in the "ini" of the added "MOD". Or disable "MOD" individually and check. 

The easiest way to disable a "MOD" is to create a "DISABLED" folder and move the "MOD" folder you want to disable.

If there is a problem with the display of "MOD", please try updating "d3dx.ini" first. Updating "d3dx.ini" may solve the problem.

For reference, I usually don't use any "MODs" other than the ones I made.

This is because it is easier to create a "MOD" if you create it with the minimum possible "MOD" running.

The only "MODs" I use all the time are "Makeup Mod v2.1" and "FacialExpressions4.0" and "Gacha Demist".

The skin "MOD" uses the one created by Mr. "eromaro".

Pay tribute to all mod creators. Thank you.

Makeup Mod v2.1 FacialExpressions4.0 eromaro

Do you have an updated version of the gacha demist mod?

2 hours ago, tyaonyann said:

000.jpg.f7b3f9b5f37e710f6e65a18843965e23.jpg

Daiquiri V3.0 Other "MODs" I have created can be downloaded here.

You can download the same one I'm using here.

The file name is "DMM Demist FIX V2.ini", but it works fine with "Steam version" as well.

The "Honoka" in the image was taken with the "steam version".

Also, here is the "d3dx.ini" that I use.

If it is not displayed normally, update it if necessary.

What folder does this ini go in? Sorry I'm new to modding this game

2 hours ago, tyaonyann said:

00.PNG.eb3d45ac4bd27c28c6e40a6033bfd406.PNG

"Mods folder"

01.PNG.054e14f516d698eca62db142e8172b33.PNG

"DOAX-Venus Vacation" folder"

Place "DMM Demist FIX V2.ini" in the "Mods folder". Also, place "d3dx.ini" in the "DOAX-Venus Vacation" folder".

Please refer to the image.

So I followed your instructions, the shower door is transparent but the mist is still there unfortunately, I must be doing something wrong on my end.

1 hour ago, tyaonyann said:

Has "d3dx.ini" been updated? If not, please go.

Just in case, I downloaded the linked "DMM Demist FIX V2.ini" introduced earlier, replaced it, and checked it, but it is working properly.

Another possible cause is that multiple "Gacha Demists" may be enabled.

Or there may be a conflict with another "MOD" that uses the same "hash value".

The easiest way to check for "MOD" conflicts is to create a new "DISABLED" folder and move the "MOD" folders individually to check.

Be sure to reset (Ctrl + Alt + F10) after moving the "MOD" folder.

I don't think I'm properly "updating" the d3dx.ini, I just assumed you meant download a newer version but that didn't seem to do anything so I guess I'm supposed to edit the ini itself manually. I'm not really sure what to do, sorry for all the dumb questions I've never used ini mods before.
Also is there a way to test the gacha animation without actually doing the gacha? I don't have enough gp and vstones to keep rolling the gacha lol

Hey guys, I recently did a fresh install and for the life of me can't remember how to get the gacha notices to show when using reshade. I can't find the info on how to fix it anywhere and it was well over a year since I got it to work fine the last time. I'm playing the steam version of the game if thats of any use. Any info would be great thx.

2 hours ago, nakamra1978 said:

1. Click the vote in the middle right of the game screen. 
2. Vote with the ticket you received when you logged in or purchased from the store. 
3. Present a Venus letter to your character when voting.

Caution) 
If you don't see the vote below the photo contest, log in to the web version using Firefox browser. (The website says no on Chrome and Edge.) (https://doax-venusvacation.jp/info/23616.html)
I used to play games using Chrome, and I used Firefox because I failed to install the extension program of Internet Explorer 11.

thank you:D