Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

13 hours ago, 779563 said:

If you scale and translate a mesh while in "object" mode, the export to .vb doesn't inherit the location, rotation, scale properties of the mesh, although the game will apply a 90 degree X rotation. You need to ensure that the Transform pane in the 3D view reports these values before you export:

If you imported a mesh from something other than a .vb/.ib, the easiest thing to do is merge the mesh piece (CTRL + J) into a small/simple piece that was imported from the game since not only will that apply the current transform, it will also set it to match the imported mesh, and also recreate all the blender object properties the 3dmigoto blender plugin requires before exporting. Then you would just delete the vertices of the original vb mesh you merged into so its just your mesh piece. If you are converting a .vb mesh from one body type to another, then be sure to do all of your edits while in edit mode against all the vertices rather than the object.

If you do happen to forget to do that which is likely your case already. You can manually fix the transform properties using that transform pane, and apply a -90 degree rotation in the X axis (just edit the Rotation X box in the transform pane with a -90 offset). Then, switch to "object" mode if not already and use the menu command "Object > Apply > Location" and "Object > Apply > Rotation & Scale". That will now reset your tranform properties to 0,0,0 location, 0,0,0 degrees rotation, and 1.0, 1.0, 1.0 scale. Now, rotate back your mesh in the transform pane with a 90 degree offset in the X axis. Your mesh, should have the transform properties match the screenshot i posted above, and when you export, it should keep its size and position now.

The IniParams ((w0 - w7) - (z0 - z7)) are effectively global variables that were intended to be used as parameters to the shaders. The base d3dx.ini reserves a couple for persisted values like w,  and z (without any number after it). Any other mods are free to use them but also means they have to play nice with it. So, at the time no one else was doing anything like the sort by leveraging the variables, so i kinda claimed w7 to be 1-5 depending on what group of shaders is being called. This allows for any texture overrides to determine whether its trying to draw the shadow, body, or clothes for various purposes, but only if no one else also tries to use w7 for any other purpose. I'm also using w6 as a identifier for the last custom suit that was drawn on screen so i can isolate things to only function when that suit is currently drawn on screen. This instance though is set every time the suit is drawn on screen, so technically i don't need it to maintain its value at all times since i keep setting it back again, however if someone is using w6 and intending it to keep its value while also using a mod of mine, then they will likely be unable to function properly.

Luckily in your case, I find the alternative to actually be an easier solution anyways for dealing with swapping colors w/o the need of the IniParam variables:

[KeyTest]

key = x

type = cycle

run = CommandList1, CommandList2, CommandList3, CommandList4

[CommandList1]

ResourceCurrentColorPS0 = ResourceCPEACE01in

[CommandList2]

ResourceCurrentColorPS0 = ResourceCPEACE02in

[CommandList3]
ResourceCurrentColorPS0 = ResourceCPEACE03in

[CommandList4]

ResourceCurrentColorPS0 = ResourceCPEACE04in

[ResourceCurrentColorPS0]

; Default to some texture

filename= bikini_gold.dds

[TextureOverrideCPEACE01_VB]

hash = b767e1ea

match_first_index = 0

match_priority = -1

vb0 = ResourceCPEACE01_VB unless_null

ib = ResourceCPEACE01_IB unless_null

ps-t0 = ResourceCurrentColorPS0

draw_indexed = auto

handling=skip

This method has the benefit of not relying on a persisted variable and does the same effect. The only further modification i usually perform is setting w6 to a value in the TextureOverride call, that i then compare in the Key section so that pressing "x" when the mod isn't currently displayed on the screen doesn't change the color, because technically, every mod is always Key section is always active at any point regardless of whether its causing a visible effect or not. Below is the snippet that assists in limiting the scope of the Key so will only fire when your TextureOverride is actually performing the mesh replacement.

[CommandListSetSuitId]

w6 = 876234

[KeyTest]

key = x

condition = w6 == 876234

[TextureOverrideCPEACE01_VB]

hash = b767e1ea

match_first_index = 0

run = CommandListSetSuitId

Regarding the whole clipping that can occur in many mods, my personal excuse is I'd rather spend only 2-4 hours on a 95% solution than 10-20 hours on a 99% solution (per suit). There are plenty of factors that go into it, I'm not all that good at manually fixing weight painting, especially whenever i have to attempt to freehand draw/paint anything. Subdividing the mesh to move it around and weight painting in general is very time-consuming and making a mistake and trying to "undo" it in blender frequently includes me going too far backward in history with blender's nebulous history tracking and I lose a substantial amound of work and saving is great but its not like i save every 1 minute, not to mention saving after i mess up only to learn 10 minutes later that i made a mistake a long time ago and its hard to revert it other than just starting over. Also I don't really spend time taking pictures in the game at all, so clipping doesn't bother me as much as it might someone that does want the picture to work in the pose they  have. Sorry if anyone feels opposite to this, but more work on 1 mod also means less mods being released. I don't mind if people correct my mods and re-release (barring any issues from the original mod authors since my mods are typically derivatives from others) to fix weight paint or clipping issues.

Thanks for tips!

Can it be more detailed?

1 hour ago, Moonlit Night said:

I am sorry to write about Monica frequently.
However, I found a new naked mod of Monica safely on another site!
Thank you!

度々、モニカの件で書き込んで申し訳ございません。
ですが別サイトで無事モニカの新しい全裸MODを見つけました!
どうもありがとう!

Will you share this?

Thank you! :)

これを共有しますか?

ありがとうございました!

2 hours ago, Moonlit Night said:

Thank you!

度々、モニカの件で書き込んで申し訳ございません。
どうもありがとう!

Is this some unknown mod for Monica? You must definitely share with us!

Thank you very much!

6 hours ago, Moonlit Night said:

Thank you!

度々、モニカの件で書き込んで申し訳ございません。
どうもありがとう!

モニカだけが駄目だった理由は気になりますが・・・、

ちなみに私は、minazukiさんのモニカ備蓄色が気に入っていて他キャラにも反映させています(加工を面倒臭がって、首から上と下で体色が違うまま使ってますが・・・)。

2 hours ago, 神無月 said:

モニカだけが駄目だった理由は気になりますが・・・、

ちなみに私は、minazukiさんのモニカ備蓄色が気に入っていて他キャラにも反映させています(加工を面倒臭がって、首から上と下で体色が違うまま使ってますが・・・)。

私自身もモニカだけ反映されない理由はわからないです。

ですが他のサイト様のMODだと反映されましたので良かったです!

On 11/26/2019 at 2:24 AM, krunkDunk said:

oenSS.png.ea62ac9284d1ca0cafd7d937e21accce.png

Here is a quick bit of code for replacing the picture in the Cheer Board (Oen Board) in photo mode. The pose item that is bought with gold chips...

[ShaderOverridePSOenBoard1]
hash = 022ead00ab05e856
checktextureoverride = ps-t0
; run = CommandListHUD

[TextureOverride]
hash = d1638eba
ps-t0 = ResourcePic

[ResourcePic]
filename = test.jpg

You can uncomment ( delete the `;` ) if you want to be able to dump the original picture in Frame Analysis UI option.

if `run = CommandListHUD` is left uncommented, the cheer board will be hidden with the rest of the UI when you hit the mouse-back-button (XButton1)

Even if you hit that code, the image is not replaced. Can you tell me a little more detail?

40 minutes ago, kingbogah said:

I put in as HI-METAL skins, but it still didn't work
If it's working with you, you can Zip the Skin folder?

If you use Square Bikini Nude MOD in the STEAM version, the hash number is different from the DMM version.
Try rewriting the hash number of the common and marie ini files.

[TextureOverrideCommonBody]
hash = 3c17f396

[TextureOverrideMarieBody]
hash = a1b4e8f4

5 hours ago, HI-METAL said:

If you use Square Bikini Nude MOD in the STEAM version, the hash number is different from the DMM version.
Try rewriting the hash number of the common and marie ini files.

[TextureOverrideCommonBody]
hash = 3c17f396

[TextureOverrideMarieBody]
hash = a1b4e8f4

The common HASH worked, but Marie didn't
But it stayed like this

Dead 4.png

Dead 5.png

Dead 6.png

Dead 7.png

Dead 8.png

Dead 10.png

Dead 9.png

K so after a week of fixing my computer after updating it to Win 10. And I guess the clean install of the game now it just sits there and lags so bad. If I click out and say read manga then, come back 10min later the match is on like 3 points. But if I stay on it it plays fine, is there an option I need to click or is it my computer cause it didn't use to do this before I could read and my SS matches would be done when I came back. I have it set In Window mode not Full screen.  It really sucks now with the PVP.

1 hour ago, VonVolx said:

K so after a week of fixing my computer after updating it to Win 10. And I guess the clean install of the game now it just sits there and lags so bad. If I click out and say read manga then, come back 10min later the match is on like 3 points. But if I stay on it it plays fine, is there an option I need to click or is it my computer cause it didn't use to do this before I could read and my SS matches would be done when I came back. I have it set In Window mode not Full screen.  It really sucks now with the PVP.

Do you play on a desktop pc or laptop? If laptop, remember to use the graphic card for the game instead of the cpu internal graphic unit!

I don't see a reason why win10 should run worse than your old OS (win8 or win7?).

7 minutes ago, knight77 said:

Do you play on a desktop pc or laptop? If laptop, remember to use the graphic card for the game instead of the cpu internal graphic unit!

I don't see a reason why win10 should run worse than your old OS (win8 or win7?).

I run Desktop, and ya upgrading fixed the game in matches it no longer lags or drops frames but now It wont run in the background.

As for Windows 10, all week man fixing all the problems it created from File share to CPU/RAM issues f Microsoft man. When I first Upgraded after the 2nd failed attempt at it, it crashed every 5 fing minutes. This may fault the game as I tried the clean install just to have my computer crash, this happened like 2 time.

On 11/25/2019 at 3:21 PM, aaiaiai said:

Currently, SSR Event Glorious Plumage supports only common.

There was a person who said that she couldn't take off nagisa clothes a while ago, but nagisa is a marie body, so it doesn't apply.

Let's wait for support.

Did I say I use honoka/marie body?
I use kokoro and it doesn't work