Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

3 hours ago, amiga5000 said:

Marie.png.3e110c0f1558739322c6b70339a2120d.png

I did not find the original bamboo malfunction, but I adapted the object of the other girls, how much difference in the upper part of the body (.) (.) ? ..

SSR

DOAX-VenusVacation_180819_155506.thumb.jpg.69852d6e201d1377b5629214dbc49256.jpg

.. However Marie does well from the backside!

DOAX-VenusVacation_180819_155540.thumb.jpg.b184ab5ce8a1bdb2aff34a023fa77e0b.jpg

SR

DOAX-VenusVacation_180819_155909.thumb.jpg.7e2322ef5c3f01b344b4ee629ebbae85.jpg

If you want to try it, remember to use this configuration

DISABLED towel_ Marie_Short.ini
towel_malfunction.ini
towel_ Marie_Malfunction.ini
DISABLED towel_ Marie_Luna_Skirt
DISABLED towel_Remove.ini

Towel_Nude_v4.zip

https://mega.nz/#!uMEglKJI!6qhA9t7dbiwP_IsalUFgItEAnGbriIIwpTbWHKj9YRc

As always, report any problems to be fixed.

Thank you

need short towel for other girls too! that would be super awesome!

@amiga5000

As soon as I imported the body_test mesh from your Marie_Asari, it clicked on me how you figured out a suitable way to do it. I didn't realize you are even allowed to double up texture overrides on the same hash and first index match until I accidentally did it with my Aradia Lace port during testing but I didn't think about doing that with the body mesh. Having multiple texture overrides on the same hash and first_index_match allows both meshes to keep their own UV maps and allows you to utilize the original (likely user selected) skin textures for the updated body mesh w/o the socks and legs, followed by another texture override with the socks that can have their own UV map and not have to share with the body. Well done.

22 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

I've ported Aradia Lace (made by @aradia) to DOAVV. It does not include the stockings, but I'll be interested to see how amgia5000 adds stockings to his Asari mod. This mod is quite picky on the draw order, so i didn't separate the pieces out too much. Also, I think it look very good with shadows on the clothes since there is so much transparency with the mesh, however in order to fix this, you'll need to update the d3dx.ini file so the mod can differentiate between when its modifying the clothes versus the shadows so they get turned off selectively. The directions on how to do that are in the supplied README or alternatively you can either take my included d3dx.ini and update your config with it, or compare mine against yours and merge over the items regarding the INI variable "w7". If all of this scares you, then at least you can disable the choker so it doesn't look too bad. I've included both shots so you can see for yourself.

This mod does replace the White Lace suit, so if you decide to use it, you'll need to disable your old "White Lace Nude" mod if you are using it. I did this unfortunately because I needed a suit that already used transparent textures because everytime i try overriding or changing the shaders to use a different one I get way more graphical artifacts then I really want to deal with. Anyhow, enjoy, ideally I'll update it in somewhat short order with the other character models.

Full Preview w/ suit shadows selectively disabled via d3dx modification.

ShadowsOff_FullPreview.thumb.jpg.d7f3ad4b56ab597acdfd6a1c806815ea.jpg

Suit minus the choker but without the d3dx modification (meaning shadows are still on for all of the suit)

ShadowsOn_NoChoker.thumb.jpg.614fe84b5f753d896e732b58b0108347.jpg

And just to show you why I think it looks bad with shadows, heres the Choker with shadows still on:

Choker_wShadow.png.a4d7613c4b4e93ad2c9ed30af46a8bfc.png

Mod: ReplaceWhiteLace_wAradiaLace.zip

Credit goes to aradia for the original mod 

great ! i hope you plan it for nyotengu too, and in various colors :)

i love that outfit !

7 hours ago, alpalia said:

great ! i hope you plan it for nyotengu too, and in various colors :)

i love that outfit !

The suit should cover all but Marie, Honoka, and Luna for the time being. That goes for nearly any mod unless its a modication of a SR/SSR suit that is only for a certain character. Since that mod was of a R suit, anyone can wear it, however Marie, Luna, and Honoka are the only ones that use different body models from the others. I plan to add those 3 as well, it just might be a week before i get around to finishing it. I went ahead and updated the mod with 2 more color options and the textures are there if you want to edit them to make your own color options as well. There was also some bad weights applied under the arms I noticed when i posed the new previews so I went ahead and fixed that as well.

Updated Colors (Includes Black and Red outfits): Aradia_Lace_v1.1

AradiaLace_RedBlack.thumb.jpg.bb56abf505c8d33c2b773a716454e5e3.jpg

16 hours ago, amiga5000 said:

lingerie.thumb.jpg.4bc650c2aeadde5caba6951c822ee7fc.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_180819_213618.thumb.jpg.e0a6e0dd94d61129befd7a9260d4c422.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_180819_214227.thumb.jpg.902c9ccbf0d46fd9c5061eecf9801aba.jpg

It was hard, but now it's almost perfect.

UPDATE MARIE ASARI V4 !

Simply replace old directory whith new 

Example for Black lingerie:

DISABLED Marie_Asari_Meat.ni
DISABLED Marie_Asari_Pink.ini
DISABLED Marie_Asari_Purple.ini
DISABLED Marie_Asari_Red.ini
DISABLED Marie_Asari_White.ini
Marie_Asari_Black.ini

Have fun with the colors of your favorite lingerie!

Marie_Asari_v3.zip

https://mega.nz/#!yE9wHC7K!FIBvir3rLU_XZEl3WqLmKpmzm66dDsikCPFM484dJE8

Is it just for Marie?
And for others you can do too?

Thank you very much. 

54 minutes ago, VonVolx said:

Is something wrong with my Nyotengu files she has a large seem at her neck. She also had a pink bush until i swapped it with Momojis file did that f thing up.

If you indeed swapped the skin textures between the characters that's the likely culprit of the seam. Nyotengu's skin texture has a more reddish tint than Momoji, so when it switches from momiji's body texture to Nyotengu's head texture you'd end up with the seam. Now as to why she had a pink bush, I'm not sure, it could be a texture replacement glitching out.

The tan modifications (usually tan.ini within your MODS folders) tend to cause a bunch of things to occasionally go pink on my screen and I disable them when I'm not adjusting tan levels (rename all "tan.ini" ->"DISABLED tan.ini"). Try disabling those and switch back to nyotengu's skin texture for her and see if its still pink. If that fixes it, you can still make use of the tan modifications, just disable them after you make your modifications.

To keep your tan modifications correctly:

1. enable the tan.ini (remove "DISABLED " from name).
  2. Reload mods (default: F10).
  3. Set your tan to how you want.
  4. Change to a new suit and don't adjust the tan.
  5. disable the tan.ini (add back "DISABLED ")
  6. Reload mods (default: F10).
  7. Change to your desired suit to wear.

If you do that, your tan-lines should be independent from the suit.

It's also possible other mods can mess up the textures if you see more still going to pink. Usually it seems that they are texture overrides using the texture file's hash which maybe has several collisions? Generally it seems less safer to set the textures in each buffer replacement.

This is an example of a replacement that sometimes does more than it should:

[ResourceNewTexture]
filename=my_textures.png

[TextureOverrideReplaceTexture]
;hash for skirt texture
hash=12345678
ps-t0=ResourceNewTexture

Example of replacing textures for the mesh which seems to produce less issues:

[ResourceNewTexture]
filename=my_textures.png

[TextureOverrideReplaceTexWithBuffer]
;hash of skirt vertex buffer
hash=87654321
;first_index for skirt portion of the suit
;  Be sure to use match_first_index or at least another matching method to isolate only a singleportion
;  otherwise it might not retain the same properties.
;  Examples:
;    Suit with transparency may lose transparency
;    Suit with dry/wet textures no longer uses wet texture.
match_first_index=1102
; ps-t0, ps-t1, ps-t2 are commonly used, but are not always the same type of texture
; possible textures include: dry texture, wet texture, tan mask, normal map
ps-t0=ResourceNewTexture

; If you are also replacing vb0/ib, just ensure the texture replacements (ps-t0, ps-t1, ps-t2) are made before the "drawindexed=auto" line

15 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

The suit should cover all but Marie, Honoka, and Luna for the time being. That goes for nearly any mod unless its a modication of a SR/SSR suit that is only for a certain character. Since that mod was of a R suit, anyone can wear it, however Marie, Luna, and Honoka are the only ones that use different body models from the others. I plan to add those 3 as well, it just might be a week before i get around to finishing it. I went ahead and updated the mod with 2 more color options and the textures are there if you want to edit them to make your own color options as well. There was also some bad weights applied under the arms I noticed when i posed the new previews so I went ahead and fixed that as well.

Updated Colors (Includes Black and Red outfits): Aradia_Lace_v1.1

AradiaLace_RedBlack.thumb.jpg.bb56abf505c8d33c2b773a716454e5e3.jpg

Thank you ! i really think black fit better for nyotengu and red for momiji instead of white :)

yup, i noticed that, i was using the wrong swimsuit thats why i didnt saw it at first -_-

btw, is it hard to kick away the panty and make a lewd version of it patyless ? if someone want to do it ? or if not, i can try myself ( even i have no idea how to mod doaxvv i can give a small try lol )

i always loved that outfit on skyrim and more when i got it on honey select ^^

( just a small pic from honey select , not from me)

88f5b5e4658c88c6c9e2ef2d3d9167cc.jpg

easy to understand why i love it XD

very cool you ported it to doaxvv

22 hours ago, amiga5000 said:

lingerie.thumb.jpg.4bc650c2aeadde5caba6951c822ee7fc.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_180819_213618.thumb.jpg.e0a6e0dd94d61129befd7a9260d4c422.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_180819_214227.thumb.jpg.902c9ccbf0d46fd9c5061eecf9801aba.jpg

It was hard, but now it's almost perfect.

UPDATE MARIE ASARI V4 !

Simply replace old directory whith new 

Example for Black lingerie:

DISABLED Marie_Asari_Meat.ni
DISABLED Marie_Asari_Pink.ini
DISABLED Marie_Asari_Purple.ini
DISABLED Marie_Asari_Red.ini
DISABLED Marie_Asari_White.ini
Marie_Asari_Black.ini

Have fun with the colors of your favorite lingerie!

Marie_Asari_v3.zip

https://mega.nz/#!yE9wHC7K!FIBvir3rLU_XZEl3WqLmKpmzm66dDsikCPFM484dJE8

Enjoy!

Cool, thanks. 

Btw, is there a way to remove the nudity ? 

4 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

If you indeed swapped the skin textures between the characters that's the likely culprit of the seam. Nyotengu's skin texture has a more reddish tint than Momoji, so when it switches from momiji's body texture to Nyotengu's head texture you'd end up with the seam. Now as to why she had a pink bush, I'm not sure, it could be a texture replacement glitching out.

The tan modifications (usually tan.ini within your MODS folders) tend to cause a bunch of things to occasionally go pink on my screen and I disable them when I'm not adjusting tan levels (rename all "tan.ini" ->"DISABLED tan.ini"). Try disabling those and switch back to nyotengu's skin texture for her and see if its still pink. If that fixes it, you can still make use of the tan modifications, just disable them after you make your modifications.

To keep your tan modifications correctly:

1. enable the tan.ini (remove "DISABLED " from name).
  2. Reload mods (default: F10).
  3. Set your tan to how you want.
  4. Change to a new suit and don't adjust the tan.
  5. disable the tan.ini (add back "DISABLED ")
  6. Reload mods (default: F10).
  7. Change to your desired suit to wear.

If you do that, your tan-lines should be independent from the suit.

It's also possible other mods can mess up the textures if you see more still going to pink. Usually it seems that they are texture overrides using the texture file's hash which maybe has several collisions? Generally it seems less safer to set the textures in each buffer replacement.

It wasnt about the tan i was fing around with it and it was easier to see it with a tan. It was because i swapped Momojis Pubs on to her but i don't know why she has pink hair. I mean i see pictures of her with black Pubic hair i dont know whats going on, there doesn't seem to be anything conflicting, all the others work and i have very few outfit mods for her plus older skins work she has a black bush.

DOAX-VenusVacation_180820_141720.jpg

4 hours ago, TAKUE said:

I do not think it is necessary to do that, you could simulate a server.

no way.

all the files online are on the Tecmo server. and they are no way to get thoses files unless you completly hack the server. such as the saves etc..

even if you simulate a server, you will never get the updates, nor the save and everything that is server side only. aka, the whole game will be completly useless as the gems, points , money and all is server side saved.

1 hour ago, alpalia said:

no way.

all the files online are on the Tecmo server. and they are no way to get thoses files unless you completly hack the server. such as the saves etc..

even if you simulate a server, you will never get the updates, nor the save and everything that is server side only. aka, the whole game will be completly useless as the gems, points , money and all is server side saved. 

I thought it was possible because I've seen users on Twitter use positions that are not in the game, even make stick out tongue and put up more than one character in different positions.

DkoY9U5VAAAp9MM.jpg

DlBrfGSUYAAS-oy.jpg

DlBvEVpVsAAhzBu.jpg

DlEq_ZVUwAA92mO.jpg

44 minutes ago, TAKUE said:

I thought it was possible because I've seen users on Twitter use positions that are not in the game, even make stick out tongue and put up more than one character in different positions.

Could it be DOA5 mod?It's easier to inject DOAVV contents into DOA5 with the tools we can find today.

2 hours ago, TAKUE said:

I'm fairly sure the positions are in the game files, but just aren't usable without editing anything. I think I saw a user on the discord mention that the poses can be used via cheat engine.

4 hours ago, TAKUE said:

There is an opportunity for a variety of explanations, including a regular graphical editor.

7 hours ago, TAKUE said:

DkoY9U5VAAAp9MM.jpg

DlBrfGSUYAAS-oy.jpg

DlBvEVpVsAAhzBu.jpg

DlEq_ZVUwAA92mO.jpg

its DOA 5.

its easy to see as the girl doesnt use the original body at all.

last pic show it all. honoka doesnt have that pair of boobs ingame and marie have an vagina wich is too "perfectly" shaped for DOAXVV ( its 3D stuff )