Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

12 hours ago, ayawrxsti said:

anyone of the great modders can make some different eye colors for momiji and helena please?

Then I am also a great modder, because I know how to do it. ? But in fact, there is nothing complicated. Read this topic and you will know everything yourself.

12 hours ago, ayawrxsti said:

thanks a ton :)

A ton of $$$ would suit me. ??

Hey everyone, long time lurker first time poster.

I've been trying to update my mods lately in case there are better versions I missed of them available, but I'm having trouble with #1128. Should note that I'm on Steam so there's a considerable chance it's a hash problem since mods are made with DMM first in mind, but I don't have the first clue of how to work this stuff. This only happens on the common body by the way, both Marie and Honoka bodies seem to work properly.

Second, third and fourth pictures are my mod folders, I don't think there's anything conflicting or at least anything I can see at first glance.

Any help would be appreciated.

error1.jpg

error2.JPG

error3.JPG

error4.JPG

Hey guys.  First of all, thank you so much for these amazing mods.  I just got a computer that will run DOAXVV properly (e.g., above minimal settings) and I went straight here to get started installing mods.   

Now that thanks are out of the way, I'd like to get started with trying some modding of my own.  While I've noticed there's some tutorials on LoversLab, they seem to be more... Skyrim oriented.  

If I wanted to get started learning to mod through DOAXVV, where should I start?  I've already downloaded GIMP and Blender.  Should I start by watching the 3DMigoto tutorial at the start of this thread, or is that jumping in too deep?

On 7/16/2018 at 4:31 PM, mono1214 said:

こんにちは

希望のものを完成させるまですべて教えるのはとても大変なので、制服を消すところまで動画の順に説明します。

1. d3dx.iniファイルをテキストエディタで hunting=0 というところを hunting=2 に書き換えて上書き保存してください。

2. 編集したい水着を着て、撮影モードでスタジオに行きます。(スタジオが一番物が少ないためです)

3. テンキーの 0 を押すとハンティングモードに切り替わります。

4. テンキーの7,8でIBを切り替えられます。消えているモデルのIBが左上に表示されます。

5. 水着を消すためのiniファイルをテキストエディタで作ります。以下の【】を埋めたものをコピペしてください。(【】は消してください)

[TextureOverride【なんでもいいから関数名】IB]
hash = 【消したいIB】
handling = skip

6.これをいつものところにおいてください。以上です。

ちなみに、F8キーでゲーム内で表示中の物を全て保存できます。(F2を押して、Modモードを切っておいてください)

モデルやテクスチャをいじりたいときに使います。

這是什麼意思?

15 hours ago, Geradness said:

LOVE the new aesthetic on the bottoms.  Have you considered updating the top to match it a little more, eg, replacing the black bits with sheer bits?

I couldn't adjust it color well. Maybe I can't update.

8 hours ago, vgadict said:

Very cool mod!   Is there any chance to make a similar mod for the platinum version of that suit?

No, I have not the platinum version and I can't check to debug it mod.