Duplicate Clothing Glitch after using WW

doodlebuttt

Hello everyone,

I didn't get Lastexception errors for these, but I've been running into an issue relating to outfits duplicating after having sex. I have 3 different outfits for my female sim, but after my sims finish WickedWoohoo interactions, all her outfits change and become duplicates of the first outfit. So I end up having 3 identical outfits haha

Also, this might be related to the Naturalism trait but my sims always never want to change into clothes after they take showers. They shower, get out, and walk around nude unless I manually change their outfits. 

Also, even though these issues didn't give me errors, this is my last exception file if that helps: https://pastebin.com/ja14qMCM

Is anyone else having these issues?

EDIT: The nude after shower glitch is actually caused by MCCC. I think the latest update fixes this. 

3 hours ago, ashleyl2203 said:

Yes! All categories of clothing get duplicated except for everyday. I only see this happen after I do a whicked whim Interaction. It's driving me crazy. 

Me as well!! At first I thought it was strange Cats and Dogs glitch and I tried editing my sims outfits again a couple of times, but her outfits were working until she had sex again! I hope Turbodriver takes notice because I'm taking the mod out until it gets fixed. :(

1 hour ago, doodlebuttt said:

Me as well!! At first I thought it was strange Cats and Dogs glitch and I tried editing my sims outfits again a couple of times, but her outfits were working until she had sex again! I hope Turbodriver takes notice because I'm taking the mod out until it gets fixed. :(

Agreed. It is a consistent problem with mine. I love the mod so I pray it gets fixed. Maybe we just need to keep replying to this so that it stays at the top and catches someone else's attention! 

1 hour ago, ashleyl2203 said:

Agreed. It is a consistent problem with mine. I love the mod so I pray it gets fixed. Maybe we just need to keep replying to this so that it stays at the top and catches someone else's attention! 

Hopefully!! I wish I was subscribed on Patreon because I feel I might have easier contact with Turbodriver, but hopefully he will take notice. 

7 hours ago, ashleyl2203 said:

He said it's an EA glitch. So until they fix it it is the way it is. 

Thanks for the update. It sucks that it happens to be an EA glitch and can't be fixed by him. 

4 hours ago, guruko said:

guys, there's a report here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TROUBLESHOOT-Outfits-change-to-become-identical-to-first-outfit/td-p/6418509

maybe go and click "me too"(if you haven't) will make it easier for EA to notice and put the glitch to a higher priority

Thanks for the link! I'll do that and hopefully it will be noticed. 

21 hours ago, Groucho798 said:

I'm not sure it is an EA glitch since the issue only happens after using the WW mod. I mean, maybe I am missing something but that just doesn't seem logical.

I agree because on the forums, one person said it was due to glitchy CC but the error keeps happening right after using WW and it's so annoying. 

Archived