Always Accept option

Alokorben

Okay, although this is clumsy, you can still get to all these kinds of mods.  Always Accept still isn't working, Origin updates may have something to do with this, but this is what you do.  Get all Sims in the same room.  One of them start masturbating on an object.  Select another Sim and click on Join. The menus pop up of what kind of sex acts you want to do and they'll all go at it!  LOL

This is the only work-around I've found.  I don't think another update will be created for Wicked Whims to solve this issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Problem is usually within the WW settings, saved data, or another mod preventing it.

It's not really considered a bug when most of us don't have that same issue.

Sometimes just changing the WW Intensity to Extreme will kick it into gear.

Thinking certain options may get stuck with all the patching and updating going on lately.

My WW autonomy started acting up after leaving v145f behind.

It's now finally working again after deep cleaning, removing a few other script mods, and playing around with WW settings.

So try my settings posted in that other thread to see if it helps.

Since I haven't seen any positive or negative replies yet... I have to assume that 'no news is good news'.

• 2 weeks later...

I took a month away from it and after trying to adjust the settings again I just deleted WW and the saved settings and re-downloaded it & installed it and it works again :) I'm guessing that one of the latest game updates was causing it to misbehave.

Cheers for the help folks :)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I am having this issue come up too. I have Always Accept checked and I have played around with different settings. Nothing seems to fix it. My sim will be rejected each time, even with a romantic relationship. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the mod, this did not fix it. Anyone have any more suggestions? 

2 hours ago, Maire07 said:

Looks like I am having this issue come up too. I have Always Accept checked and I have played around with different settings. Nothing seems to fix it. My sim will be rejected each time, even with a romantic relationship. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the mod, this did not fix it. Anyone have any more suggestions? 

Sims will reject sex if pregnancy risk is high or they are on their period.....no matter what the relationship is like.Even with always accept on...

20 hours ago, procian said:

Sims will reject sex if pregnancy risk is high or they are on their period.....no matter what the relationship is like.Even with always accept on...

Thanks for the info, but it was two guys.. so sadly none of those things would have been the issue. :D 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2020 at 9:05 PM, Minx Vixen said:

Yay the JANUARY 20TH 2020 update has seemed to have fixed the problem. Thank you so much for your hard work!! ❤️

Yes it did!  Knew it wasn't our settings, because nothing changed except game and Origin patches.  Hope mod creators can keep up with them.  They're getting as bad as Firefox updates, which seem to happen several times per month.

8 hours ago, KingRay57 said:

Yes it did!  Knew it wasn't our settings, because nothing changed except game and Origin patches.  Hope mod creators can keep up with them.  They're getting as bad as Firefox updates, which seem to happen several times per month.

Did you get the new WW 150c yet?

It fixes some of the other bugs.

I'm putting this here so everyone knows.

WW has 2 stages to the Always Accept option. (as of 150d anyways)

There is "half check" (one bar) where Sims will accept only if it doesn't have a risk (getting pregnant, catching an STD, caught cheating etc) or will only have sex with those they find attractive. 

Then there is "full check" (two bars) where Sims will accept sex regardless of established relationships, risks or attractiveness.

• 1 month later...

but when there are so many other things to think about, it cancels the purpose of the always accept option

so for me it was all about the attractiveness, be careful about checking correct traits in atractiveness menu, for example a sim girl won't have sex with another girl if she is interested in men, also same for facial hair, outfit details, etc.

Archived