Bananas - female top

trunnk

posting to new dev site.

A piggy-back onto Luumia's isolated top slot, thank you. 

a mesh edit paying hommage to gravity-defying rocket-style bosoms.  small or large, these look pretty good.

adjust breast height, size, and upper body posture to get the look you like.

I probably won't update this mod.  Anyone is welcomed to share this mod or the underlying mesh edit freely.

It uses the same slot as Luumia's breast 'shirt' tops, so using both will create a conflict.  add/remove from mods folder accordingly.

bananas.zip

11-07-17_7-04-04 PM.png

11-07-17_7-03-56 PM.png

11-07-17_7-04-16 PM.png

22 hours ago, Thor63 said:

Thx you soooo much, I dream of this posibility long time, a dream comes true. Not  always that boring uniform tits mesh. May be you work on uneven breats like in sims 3. have you a patreon site ?

Sorry.  I abandoned sims3 a while ago because it runs too poorly (slow & choppy, not graphically optimized).  Though I prefer the animations people have made for sims3 vs. sims4.  I have no patreon site.  I am purely an open-source content hobbyist.  thanks for your interest.

I agree, round breasts get a bit boring--after you've seen enough of them.

• 2 years later...

First of let me start of by apologizing for the necromancy,but since it's concerning the specific file I guess I had to. So like @Thor63 suggested,I have easily managed to change "bananas" into a tattoo item (with the Sims4 studio) ,and to my surprise it actually worked! However I am left with an uneasy task,the problem being that now the nipples are poking out of the clothing in an un-immersive style. If anyone could provide an explanation as to how to fix this issue,I'd be very grateful.

Untitled.png.2152e050af654b8d31e2d2c0d92fb3b0.png

44 minutes ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

@Los Tacones de Santiago. You can't fix it. Since you've made it a tattoo, the game is applying the mesh, even when your sim has clothing. I think what you want to do is just use it when your sims are naked. If that's the case, leave it as a top, and add tuning to make it an option in the WW Body Selector (I can help if you need it).

How would you make it an option? I like the idea of lots of body part varieties. I'm familiar with s4s if that is used. 

4 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

@Los Tacones de Santiago. You can't fix it. Since you've made it a tattoo, the game is applying the mesh, even when your sim has clothing. I think what you want to do is just use it when your sims are naked. If that's the case, leave it as a top, and add tuning to make it an option in the WW Body Selector (I can help if you need it).

Please do,I have second to no clue how I would do that :D

STEP 1: Open the file using Sims4Studio and add SnippetTuning

ww01.png.3e55957b63e02bd43fec87cc2ae912bd.png

STEP 2:

Use the following template I downloaded from HERE

Copy & paste it into the SnippetTuning

Spoiler

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<I c="WickedWhimsCASPartsPackage" i="snippet" m="wickedwhims.main.cas_parts.cas_parts_tuning" n="YOURNAME:Body_CAS_Parts" s="000000000000000004">
  <T n="wickedwhims_cas_parts">1</T>
  <L n="cas_parts_list">

<T>
      <T n="cas_part_raw_display_name">Fancy Name Of The Body Part</T> <!-- Raw Text for displayed CAS part name. Remove this field if using the "cas_part_display_name" field. -->
      <T n="cas_part_author">YourName</T> <!-- Raw Text for author name of this CAS part. -->
      <T n="cas_part_display_icon">2F7D0004:00000000:D19DE7E9C0FA296B</T> <!-- Resource Key for displayed CAS part icon. -->
      <T n="cas_part_type">BODY_TOP_MALE</T> <!-- Type of the CAS part (STRAPON, CONDOM, UNDERWEAR_MALE, UNDERWEAR_FEMALE, BODY_TOP_MALE, BODY_TOP_FEMALE, BODY_BOTTOM_MALE, BODY_BOTTOM_FEMALE, BODY_FEET_MALE, BODY_FEET_FEMALE, PENIS_SOFT_MALE, PENIS_SOFT_FEMALE, PENIS_HARD_MALE, PENIS_HARD_FEMALE) -->
      <T n="cas_part_id">111111111111111111</T> <!-- Numerical ID of the CAS part. Use "cas_part_ids" when CAS part type requires it. -->
    </T>

</L>
</I>

ww02.png.b7c5ceb37adc83a14a1f0c53131add1a.png

STEP 3:

Change the highlighted parts as follows

Pink

The name of the top you want to show in the Body Selector. For fun I'll call it "Bananas in Pajamas".

Green

The author's name: Trunnk

Blue

Change it to say "BODY_TOP_FEMALE", otherwise it will be an option for males.

Yellow

The Instance ID in decimal form. Here's how to get it.

Spoiler

Copy the "CAS Part" "Key" "Instance", then open the "Hash Generator" from "Tools".

ww04.png.6d2d2d2cbac9d1b6e764b12295716368.png

Paste the copied "Instance" into the "Hexadecimal" slot, and copy the number in the "Decimal" slot". That's your Instance ID in Decimal form.

ww05.png.760fd6cdc85c0716e4ccbb82b1b85904.png

STEP 4: Save!! It should now look like this;

ww03.png.ac1337184c1a43870f93d69cef1396b5.png

In-game previews;

Spoiler

ww00.png.7e6d2853c8750ba5b8d7def5edacafab.png

1364099488_12-28-19_9-37-29PM.png.10e2a802545eaa4b0b8616eb2bb4f76e.png

21 hours ago, Los Tacones de Santiago said:

First of let me start of by apologizing for the necromancy,but since it's concerning the specific file I guess I had to. So like @Thor63 suggested,I have easily managed to change "bananas" into a tattoo item (with the Sims4 studio) ,and to my surprise it actually worked! However I am left with an uneasy task,the problem being that now the nipples are poking out of the clothing in an un-immersive style. If anyone could provide an explanation as to how to fix this issue,I'd be very grateful.

A) A bump map may help, also a normal map may contribute to a smoother style. It may be quite complicated go get good results, so better use blender.

B) Export the mesh and modify it in blender. Select there the aerola faces and smooth them. Save it and imort it again in S4S. Let us know if you encounter any issues.

I added some blender related help in the link below in case you never used blender before. Currently I'm trying to craft a script to automate this to be able to modify clothing meshes on the fly.

2 hours ago, Oops19 said:

A) A bump map may help, also a normal map may contribute to a smoother style. It may be quite complicated go get good results, so better use blender.

B) Export the mesh and modify it in blender. Select there the aerola faces and smooth them. Save it and imort it again in S4S. Let us know if you encounter any issues.

I added some blender related help in the link below in case you never used blender before. Currently I'm trying to craft a script to automate this to be able to modify clothing meshes on the fly.

Thanks for the suggestion,but I went with 2cool4u_1's guide and added it as a WW body selector item. Also it's much easier, I'm too lazy to get into blender ?

On 12/28/2019 at 10:15 PM, 2cool4u_1 said:

STEP 1: Open the file using Sims4Studio and add SnippetTuning

ww01.png.3e55957b63e02bd43fec87cc2ae912bd.png

STEP 2:

Use the following template I downloaded from HERE

Copy & paste it into the SnippetTuning

Reveal hidden contents

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<I c="WickedWhimsCASPartsPackage" i="snippet" m="wickedwhims.main.cas_parts.cas_parts_tuning" n="YOURNAME:Body_CAS_Parts" s="000000000000000004">
  <T n="wickedwhims_cas_parts">1</T>
  <L n="cas_parts_list">

<T>
      <T n="cas_part_raw_display_name">Fancy Name Of The Body Part</T> <!-- Raw Text for displayed CAS part name. Remove this field if using the "cas_part_display_name" field. -->
      <T n="cas_part_author">YourName</T> <!-- Raw Text for author name of this CAS part. -->
      <T n="cas_part_display_icon">2F7D0004:00000000:D19DE7E9C0FA296B</T> <!-- Resource Key for displayed CAS part icon. -->
      <T n="cas_part_type">BODY_TOP_MALE</T> <!-- Type of the CAS part (STRAPON, CONDOM, UNDERWEAR_MALE, UNDERWEAR_FEMALE, BODY_TOP_MALE, BODY_TOP_FEMALE, BODY_BOTTOM_MALE, BODY_BOTTOM_FEMALE, BODY_FEET_MALE, BODY_FEET_FEMALE, PENIS_SOFT_MALE, PENIS_SOFT_FEMALE, PENIS_HARD_MALE, PENIS_HARD_FEMALE) -->
      <T n="cas_part_id">111111111111111111</T> <!-- Numerical ID of the CAS part. Use "cas_part_ids" when CAS part type requires it. -->
    </T>

</L>
</I>

ww02.png.b7c5ceb37adc83a14a1f0c53131add1a.png

STEP 3:

Change the highlighted parts as follows

Pink

The name of the top you want to show in the Body Selector. For fun I'll call it "Bananas in Pajamas".

Green

The author's name: Trunnk

Blue

Change it to say "BODY_TOP_FEMALE", otherwise it will be an option for males.

Yellow

The Instance ID in decimal form. Here's how to get it.

Reveal hidden contents

Copy the "CAS Part" "Key" "Instance", then open the "Hash Generator" from "Tools".

ww04.png.6d2d2d2cbac9d1b6e764b12295716368.png

Paste the copied "Instance" into the "Hexadecimal" slot, and copy the number in the "Decimal" slot". That's your Instance ID in Decimal form.

ww05.png.760fd6cdc85c0716e4ccbb82b1b85904.png

STEP 4: Save!! It should now look like this;

ww03.png.ac1337184c1a43870f93d69cef1396b5.png

In-game previews;

Reveal hidden contents

ww00.png.7e6d2853c8750ba5b8d7def5edacafab.png

1364099488_12-28-19_9-37-29PM.png.10e2a802545eaa4b0b8616eb2bb4f76e.png

This was super easy for me and worked! Thank you! ❤️ 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived