Vampire Lord Armor

britefire

Has anyone converted the vampire lord armor to be an equip-able set by the player?

I attempted to allow the player to equip it using the Creation Kit, but it showed up as invisible, and I'm not sure how to fix that since I haven't done much with the creation kit yet.

It would probably have to be converted from the vampire-lord's body to the player's body, so I could see if no one wanted to bother with it, just an idea that seemed interesting.

The mod may be considered adult because, from what I've seen, the female vampire-lord's armor has nothing covering the chest area, and the "bra" that appears is part of the texture of the vampire-lord model.

Has anyone converted the vampire lord armor to be an equip-able set by the player?

I attempted to allow the player to equip it using the Creation Kit' date=' but it showed up as invisible, and I'm not sure how to fix that since I haven't done much with the creation kit yet.

It would probably have to be converted from the vampire-lord's body to the player's body, so I could see if no one wanted to bother with it, just an idea that seemed interesting.

The mod may be considered adult because, from what I've seen, the female vampire-lord's armor has nothing covering the chest area, and the "bra" that appears is part of the texture of the vampire-lord model.

[/quote']

i was working on it few weeks ago:

screenshot176t.png

but then stopped due to complicated skirt bone weightening and busy with my vampire lord overhaul.

Archived