help with adjust camera

Sunspot2

Hello everyone.

After a 2 years long pause, I decided to come back and finally finish a fairy race mod that could be half-decent.

I finally got it working (change size from human to fairy and vice-versa, flying, unique animations for the race, able to combat when flying, animated wings, etc).

Today I tested everything again and everything works!

Except... well, when I change size my 3rd person camera does not follow.

Anybody have any idea if a script is possible to change the position of 3rd person camera on the fly? This way I could add it to the change size power and have the camera move to the correct position.

Hello everyone.

After a 2 years long pause, I decided to come back and finally finish a fairy race mod that could be half-decent.

I finally got it working (change size from human to fairy and vice-versa, flying, unique animations for the race, able to combat when flying, animated wings, etc).

Today I tested everything again and everything works!

Except... well, when I change size my 3rd person camera does not follow.

Anybody have any idea if a script is possible to change the position of 3rd person camera on the fly? This way I could add it to the change size power and have the camera move to the correct position.

I feel like the best person to talk to would be the author of this mod:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37347/?.  

I bet he/she would know how to make a script that adjusts automatically under a condition, like turning into a fairy (spell).  Just like when you pull out a weapon or sheath it back.  Or maybe his/her mod will let you set profiles which you can quickly switch over to whenever you want.

I'm sure there are many ways to do this.  Like adding HDT High Heels (magic effect) to any clothing item (found here:  www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfhqB9e77ws), maybe you can add this tfc console command spell (found here:  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50973/?) to a mesh on the fairy or something.  It'll look like you're just flying anywhere you want to go.  I don't know.  I'm just brainstorming here because I'm bored.  I have no knowledge of programming.

I spoke with the author of "Customizable Camera" and he said that a script to apply the profile or the camera properties from his mod is possible, but also that he have no idea how to make the script himself.

As for HDT High Heels, I already use it in my mod, but it doesnt change the camera position together with the Actor. When used for shoes the difference is too small to be noticed, but when used like in my mod, it is very clear that HDTHeels dont change the camera.

I spoke with the author of "Customizable Camera" and he said that a script to apply the profile or the camera properties from his mod is possible, but also that he have no idea how to make the script himself.

As for HDT High Heels, I already use it in my mod, but it doesnt change the camera position together with the Actor. When used for shoes the difference is too small to be noticed, but when used like in my mod, it is very clear that HDTHeels dont change the camera.

Ok, the HDT High Heels was to show you how to trigger a constant effect on something. Not for you to use as a camera angle. LMAO.

That is why I included the TFC console command magic spell as substitution. It's all there in my response. LMAO.

Archived