Hydralisk's Hotter Skyrim Lydia Plus 19 (v1.9)

Synthesis

I know Hydralisk removed his Hotter Skyrim mod from Skyrim Nexus a while ago, but even before that, older versions weren't hosted (to my knowledge). I'm looking for v1.9 or earlier, as I remember it had an Aela with a unique appearance closer to her "original" look than the later versions (which I still have). Does anyone happen to still have it on their hard drive?

Whats the Bug i used to use that mod and if the bug isnt that bad any chance you could upload it for me. I lost it when i Wiped my comp

There was another thread that mentioned this. If you install the mod before you do the companion quest where Aela turns into a werewolf' date=' when she converts back to normal form, she will no longer move her mouth when talking. I personally have this bug, but the benefits far outweight the one issue.

Here we go: Check this thread.The download link is a few posts down. I think it's the latest version and I wouldn't know where to even look for the old ones without contacting Hydralisk.

Whats the Bug i used to use that mod and if the bug isnt that bad any chance you could upload it for me. I lost it when i Wiped my comp

There was another thread that mentioned this. If you install the mod before you do the companion quest where Aela turns into a werewolf' date=' when she converts back to normal form, she will no longer move her mouth when talking. I personally have this bug, but the benefits far outweight the one issue.

Here we go: Check this thread.The download link is a few posts down. I think it's the latest version and I wouldn't know where to even look for the old ones without contacting Hydralisk.

I found you can avoid this by uninstalling the mod when Aela is in werewolf form and reinstalling it when you return from your own werewolf phase. It works perfectly then.

I'm still looking for the old version, but thank you anyway.

Archived