something got broken...

Zurzarzazr

so, uh...
two days ago I`ve upgraded from GT660 to GTx770. Ran "Combuster" - 30 minutes stable temperature 75C and no errors + whole night playing Scyrim on "ultra" settings. Next day when I turned on my PC, it was like two attempts to run, after that there was a sound like... uhm... spark?... And since then only black screen, hellofalot short beeps and error 2E on MB. Ok, I found a really old monitor in my garbage + my old GT660 and it worked! Looks like dead monitor, right? But then again, how could dead monitor show me message "plug in all PCI-e cables and how could dead monitor show its logo when it was still connected to power but unplugged from PC?

P55 ASRock m/b, i7 Core, Chieftec 600 power

soz, for my english

It might be something with the Graphics Card, did you try to connect the old monitor to the new card? You will need some converter to do it, but that way you can easily check if it is the monitor`s fault, otherwise it's the graphics card

oh, I really hope You're wrong. Would be sad to kill card on a second day :)

Archived